FS HAHN Stage 2 ECO turbo kit - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS HAHN Stage 2 ECO turbo kit
Sunday, May 14, 2006 6:02 PM
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/40116/

HAHN stage 2 turbo kit with free shipping to any of the lower 48 states.

It comes with many extras as shown in the pictures. *Not pictured and included free is a Joe P. MBC IL Series inline boost controller (black). The turbo kit has around 10K miles on it and everything works beautifully. The only reason I am selling it is because I moved back to California and it is not CARB legal here. I'm selling it in favor of the GM ECO SC that is legal in 50 states. Basically the HAHN kit is only 49 state legal. I'm sad to see the turbo go, but not having cops hassle you is a big plus in this neck of the woods.

Extras included: 2.5" mandrel bent downpipe with an extra bung and plug. I'm including the 03 fuel rail and modified injector harness, this is a huge bonus for 02 ECO people. Already tapped oil pan for the oil return. These together makes this kit a true bolt on installation. Also included is a 4 wire O2 sensor. The log manifold has been gasket matched buy a performance machine shop. The throttle body connection was put together by me to stop the HAHN intake plenum from blowing off under boost. The only modification necessary is to have an exhaust shop mate up the downpipe with your current exhaust.

The Good: The kit works awesome and there's no gremlins what-so-ever. There's absolutely no smoke coming from the turbo. Nothing in this kit leaks. It is in 100% working condition. The only possible things you may need to install and run this kit is some black RTV for the oil pan and a few feet of vacuum hose. Everything else is included or you use your existing stock parts. Install the kit, do some minor tuning, and you're done.

The bad?: The turbo has a smaller PSI wastegate than normal for a Stage 2 kit. Without the boost controller I was seeing 5-7 psi at the intake manifold. I am not including the inline fuel pump and necessary wiring that HAHN normally includes with the Stage 2 kits, which is no big deal at the boost level the wastegate is set at. Most of the charge pipes are hidden under the car when installed and a few are nicked up a little bit. None are damaged and nothing is visible, but there are some rub marks here and there.

Please ask any questions that you may have and I will answer them to the best of my ability. To contact me please be logged into the JBO and and click email unlisted to email me. I can be reached on AIM FstCavZ24 periodically.

To learn more about the stage 2 kit from HAHN please check out thier website. http://www.hahnracecraft.com/auto/Cavalier/ecotecplatform.htm

All forms of payment will be considered. Check and MO's must first clear my bank before the kit will be sent out. Buyer is to pay any paypal fees.

Re: FS HAHN Stage 2 ECO turbo kit
Sunday, May 14, 2006 6:44 PM
Dude, no ones bought that ish yet!

So when's the charger going on?

Sunday, May 14, 2006 6:48 PM
i think htis upcomming weekend

*************Yea i spell liek wrong get over it*****************
** If i write in caps its cause im @ work and i can only write in caps cause the keyboard is a retarded CAPS only keyboard.**
Sunday, May 14, 2006 10:18 PM
Last weekend I pulled it off of the car and took pics to actually try and sell it.

Like Justin said, I'm hoping to have it on next weekend.

Friday, May 26, 2006 1:43 PM
S/C'd yet???
If so LACR tonight

Save a Tranny, Roll-on
15.3@88m.p.h.(I/E)
15.2@94m.p.h.(S/C'd)
15.5@89m.p.h.(Stock GTP)

Friday, May 26, 2006 2:04 PM
What time? How much?

I have it on uncooled right now.

Friday, May 26, 2006 3:23 PM
7 tonight
15 bucks
I'll call ya

Save a Tranny, Roll-on
15.3@88m.p.h.(I/E)
15.2@94m.p.h.(S/C'd)
15.5@89m.p.h.(Stock GTP)

Saturday, May 27, 2006 11:28 AM
FYI:
Altitude Correction
LACR is 2,710 ft. above sea level.
To figure the altitude factor the formula is as follows:
ET: multiply your et (at LACR) by .97
MPH: multiply your mph (at LACR) by 1.03
This will give you the ET & MPH at sea level.

Save a Tranny, Roll-on
15.3@88m.p.h.(I/E)
15.2@94m.p.h.(S/C'd)
15.5@89m.p.h.(Stock GTP)

Saturday, May 27, 2006 12:31 PM
altitude/time correction blows

i almost forgot lacr was that high , lol

im glad both tracks here are half that , lol

Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:13 PM
Really kills the self-esteem

Save a Tranny, Roll-on
15.3@88m.p.h.(I/E)
15.2@94m.p.h.(S/C'd)
15.5@89m.p.h.(Stock GTP)

Saturday, May 27, 2006 10:35 PM
lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search