Heya, long time no post! - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Heya, long time no post!
Friday, May 26, 2006 2:46 PM
Hey guys,

I know it's been a long time since I've posted on here, but I've come to tell you I'm getting rid of my Cavalier. It still runs great and that's why I'm giving it away to my family. Well you might be wondering what I replaced it with and I'll tell you. I've purchased a 2006 Grand Prix GXP that's Dark Cherry Metallic in color. It's nice to have a car that doesn't shake me to death when I turn the A/C on . I've still got the modding bug and plan on eventually fixing her up, but I think I'll stay stock for awhile, at least until she's broken in. It's kind of hard to find a reason to get more power out of an engine that already has 303hp, but I'm sure I'll find a reason. Oh yeah, my gas mileage sucks now more then ever, but that's the price to pay for power isn't it?

Re: Heya, long time no post!
Friday, May 26, 2006 3:32 PM
yeah ive heard they are getting 10-20 , and a few on clubgp have actually 20-30

ive driven the impala ss , gotta say front drive V8 muscle is kinda fun , LOL

Friday, May 26, 2006 3:55 PM
Yeah, Clubgp is my new haunt. I'm GXP_XTREME over there. Maybe when I come through PHX sometime I'll let you drive my GXP. Now where is Chad???? I thought he'd post on this thread in five seconds. lol

Friday, May 26, 2006 4:16 PM
not sure , what chad is doing , prob watching a movie on the back of his eyelids

im 97 gtp sedan on clubgp

Friday, May 26, 2006 5:35 PM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]

ive driven the impala ss , gotta say front drive V8 muscle is kinda fun , LOL

The fwd car with the LS1 (LS ?)?
That was an interesting test drive. Talk about torque steer. That thing would get all loose under accell.

Friday, May 26, 2006 7:49 PM
it is called the LS4 , in the ss impala and monte carlo , and the grand prix gxp

Monday, May 29, 2006 10:18 PM
Long time no talk Dave.

I hope all is going well. Congrats on the new car.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search