New to Cali - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New to Cali
Saturday, June 03, 2006 3:30 AM
Hey does anyone live near coranado island. I am stationed there and will be coming back from deployment and hopefully getting my car out there soon. Just wondering if anyone is out in that area to hang out with.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Re: New to Cali
Saturday, June 03, 2006 10:09 AM
hey matt. glad to have you in the greatest state ever!
you're hella far from me, but perhaps someday we will meet.
good luck with everything buddy!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, June 03, 2006 1:29 PM
IZN TRBL wrote:hey matt. glad to have you in the greatest state ever!
you're hella far from me, but perhaps someday we will meet.
good luck with everything buddy!

Well thanks and I am glad to be here well there since im overseas right now. Yeah I will have to take a drive up to that area someday. Maybe we can hold a meet or work day or something to that effect. I would love to hold one but I kinda live on base for teh time being. Thanks im going to need luck getting all the parts I ordered on when I get home so I can drive my car form IL to cali.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 3:18 PM
I am in Imperial Beach and statinoed at NASNI. At least until August of this year that is. From there I am going to 32nd Street to the Boxer. Are you on the Regan by chance? Look forward to hearing from you.
Saturday, June 03, 2006 3:51 PM
Cool man hopefully we can get together im kinda new to the area still. I just got stationed there in november and went right out on cruise in jan. Nah not on the reagan I am with HSC-21 Blackjacks on the rainier. It's great to see another modder so close to where im at. Oh an the boxer thats gunna be hell haha. I lucked out and got volentold to go to the rainier instead of going on the boxer when they deployed.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 10:05 PM
hey im in santa cruz but i drive all up and down the coast on weekends for misc jobs, maybe we can meet sometime!!!!

Saturday, June 03, 2006 11:42 PM
DayUSeX (ws6+04cav= FTW) wrote:hey im in santa cruz but i drive all up and down the coast on weekends for misc jobs, maybe we can meet sometime!!!!

I will be up for that when I get my car out to cali and of course when I get back form deployment.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:25 PM
Hey Cavie Freak, do you know a AD 1 or 2 Resurrection? I know he is with HSC-21. When you get close to being back to town shot an email. Work is george.willings@navy.mil other wise email is in the profile here on the org.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:36 PM
I used to work on NASNI and live in Imperial Beach. I hosted quite a few J get togethers down there.

Too bad I'm in Northern LA now.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 10:52 PM
hey m62 eco in june 14th -16th im going to be down in LA to see EmpEroR so maybe we can hookup sometime, and you can seal the deal on if i order an eco charger ot not, cheers all!!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:11 PM
Buy my HAHN turbo kit, you'll be happier and much farther ahead. Well that is if I don't keep the HAHN kit and sell the SC first, lol.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 7:18 PM
i would buy the hahn kit, but i need to pass smog =/

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 10:54 PM
DayUSeX (ws6+04cav= FTW) wrote:i would buy the hahn kit, but i need to pass smog =/

With all of the extra's i'm including you could take it off and go back to stock in hours.

Thursday, June 08, 2006 12:20 PM
hey contact me through email with your aim adn we can talk, the biggest problem i have with getting a hahn kit is that i have an auto trans on my cfavy and supposidly its impossible to fit becuase the trans is larger, but if there is a way around it i would be more likely to get it.

Thursday, June 08, 2006 12:50 PM
05cav LS Sedan wrote:Hey Cavie Freak, do you know a AD 1 or 2 Resurrection? I know he is with HSC-21. When you get close to being back to town shot an email. Work is george.willings@navy.mil other wise email is in the profile here on the org.

Not that I know of. I was only at teh squadron for a monthe then shipped out on teh rainier. Hopefully when I get back I can meet some new people. I will hit you up when I get back but I won't have a car out here till I take some leave.

Friday, June 09, 2006 8:35 PM
That is cool. Not a problem, I noticed you are from my home state. Talk to ya when you get here.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search