long time no see - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
long time no see
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 12:01 AM
long time no see, hows everyone doing? havnt posted on here in a long ass time. as some of u might recall i did get a 2002 Camaro Z28 35th anniversary addition black / on black. i love the car. i do still have the z24 its my commuter car. I do still work at ATT internet services formerly SBC internet services in San Ramon. well i'd just thought i'd say hi and see how everyone is doing. ttl.

Visit Cobalt SS.Net and sign up to get the latest info on the cobalt and all other delta platform cars

Re: long time no see
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 2:58 PM
hey eddie. glad you came back. i dont recall ever seeing you post, but ive only been on for like a little over a year i think.

you gonna stck around now?

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:34 PM
lol, dont know if i'll stick around, i wont post nearly as much thats forsure. but i'll peak here and there
before i had to become premium, cuz i was doing well over the 100 posts aloted for us. lol, and i still pay my premium dues. lol. looks like not many people remember me or care for that matter. dont blame em. i left on a bad note. haha.

Visit Cobalt SS.Net and sign up to get the latest info on the cobalt and all other delta platform cars
Wednesday, June 07, 2006 3:36 PM
actually, it is always this dead in here. its hard to even get more than 6 people to show up at a nor-cal meet. and that's including girlfriends! lol
i always drop that i will hold one at my place if there is enough interest shown, but nada. oh well.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, June 11, 2006 10:31 PM
i'm surprised chad hasnt posted. chad should remember me lol.
hi chad!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search