Paint in NorCal? - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Paint in NorCal?
Monday, June 12, 2006 11:59 AM
Where can I get a good quality paint job for a good price? I want to keep my Cavalier it's stock Arrival Blue Metallic color. I live in Marysville, so anywhere relatively close would work. Thanks for the help.

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!

Re: Paint in NorCal?
Monday, June 12, 2006 8:02 PM
If you lived down here in the bay area, I would recommend you to Bay Auto Body. I know the paint guy there, and he is very fair on prices and does really top notch work.

Sunday, July 16, 2006 3:04 PM
hey i need a paint job very soon like next month so i don't mind driving out there i just need to know how long will it take to do the paint job.

Sunday, July 16, 2006 4:13 PM
you can go to my guy in sutter. Sutter City Auto Body. his name is bruce. he painted my car, molded the eyelids and hoodcowl, shaved my antenaa, etc. for a VERY VERY low price. here is a little website of his: http://suttercityautobody.com/. just tell him Joshua with the red sunfire told you to contact him. i betcha you will not find a lower price ANYWHERE!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 2:43 PM
Hey TurboStitch... I'm going to Chico State, we should meet up sometime and go to a meet or something... perhaps the Nor-Cal meet that people are trying to get going.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006 7:21 PM
sounds good to me.....where exactly is Chico State? Is it in Chico? (yeah, i know....stupid question). I'll talk to my wife, and see if it's alright to get out of the house long enough to go to that meet.

Friday, July 21, 2006 8:25 AM
Yeah, Chico State is in Chico... like 45 min away from marysville, sounds good though.
Friday, July 21, 2006 8:25 PM
hey izn trbl i emailed him like a week ago and no responce

think you can prod him?

Friday, July 21, 2006 10:55 PM
yea, he never replies to that account. hell, i dont think they ever check it. just call him.
sorry. i forgot about that.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:36 PM
new sig test...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search