update.... - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
update....
Friday, June 16, 2006 10:17 PM
check out my rims....I FINALLY got the ones i have wanted for about 4 years. (17" Glossy Black Motegi FF7s)

(my face got a little dirty)

Before:

After:

Let me know what y'all think!

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!

Re: update....
Friday, June 16, 2006 10:34 PM
good job. looks much better. i hope to see your car on saturday in auburn! are you gonna be comming over to my house with everyone else?

- Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)
- www.csc-motorsports.com (my new NOR-CAL car club site!)

Friday, June 16, 2006 10:59 PM
I'll prob stop by for a little while, won't stay too long. I can't wait to see some good looking cars

Saturday, June 17, 2006 9:21 AM
dude, how the hell does your face get THAT dirty installing rims???????

looks good though. hopefully in the next month or so i'll be getting the rims i've been drooling over for about a year. just a little more overtime.

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, June 17, 2006 11:22 AM
brake dust and itching on the face.....I didn't know it was dirty until I had to go to the bathroom.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 11:49 AM
haha, i do that when i work on the race car. my hands will be dirty and i'll think nothing of eating a sandwich and scratching my face...

GO PATS!!!
Sunday, June 18, 2006 9:37 PM
WOW turbo. the car looks awesome man! im really diggin those rims dude. i also just put rims on mine. 17 in drag. black with chrome lip. and some kumho 215/45/zr17 tires...z rated!!!
Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:27 AM
Thanks Brett!! Post some pics of your car, I wanna see it.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 8:45 PM
here ya go turbo...sorry only one. thats all i got on my photobucket! let me know what ya think!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 11:22 AM
damn, that's looking HOTT!!! Very clean. The wheels look awesome!!! LOL...I like the peace sign shadow....lol

Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:30 PM
thanks turbo!. yea its definatly come a lond way since day one. next thing for sure is boost. i already have the turbo. just waiting on my custom built manifold and all the other goodies that go with it. i picked up a garret t/3-t/4 for 250 bucks..BRAND NEW! ebay is wonderful aint it?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search