Parting out Camaro - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Parting out Camaro
Monday, June 12, 2006 11:47 AM
hey all.

i've got an 88 camaro that my brother and i are in the process of turning into a NHRA super stock car. i've got lots of parts i don't need.

pretty much anything mechanical on the car (minus power steering, brakes, and windows) needs to be sold. the entire interior is going away too. most of the interior is in pretty good condition. the motor has 165k on it. its the 2.8L v6 with a 5 speed trans. the guy we got the car from said he drove it til the fuel pump died and then pushed it into the feild. we brought it home, put a new battery in it, and fired it right up. 2 turns of the starter and it came back to life. so its a runner.

we'll take any reasonable offer, we're just trying to find some money to throw back at the car.

if you or anyone you know needs some parts for a camaro. let me know. we MIGHT even be getting rid of the doors, hood, and rear hatch for a fiberglass setup. so email me if you're looking for those and i'll see what we're doing.

i can get pictures of anything, just ask. thanks all

GO PATS!!!

Re: Parting out Camaro
Monday, June 12, 2006 12:00 PM
you should know better

for sale posts arent allowed , except in the classified and your region

Monday, June 12, 2006 12:05 PM
Quote:

except in the classified and your region

if i remember correctly, south pacific is my region!

GO PATS!!!
Monday, June 12, 2006 9:24 PM
thirdgen.org yo.

2004 Cavalier, 2.2L Ecotec
1965 El Camino, 396 BBC, 14:1, 800 BHP
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 11:05 AM
i coulda sworn the post was in other cars

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 11:41 AM
yea thirdgen.org is on my to do list for today. thanks

GO PATS!!!
Monday, June 19, 2006 8:30 PM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]i coulda sworn the post was in other cars

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 12:38 PM
ron must be bored, he's making senseless comments again...

GO PATS!!!
Tuesday, June 20, 2006 3:02 PM
Hey man, sorry I haven't been around. I've been running around and just sleeping... I actually went in to work overtime....... wow.... never again.

I definitely need to help you man. Whenever you guys are up for it, give me a couple days advance, so I can "clear" it with the g/f.

What color is the interior? I need a couple of interior pieces. how's the headliner? Are the A/C Vents in-tact?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 3:16 PM
yea yea yea, don't bother saying you'll show up...you're as bad as ron

we're almost to the rebuilding process. few more things to get out of the way and we're good to start ordering parts.

interior is black plastic with grey seats. the headliner was full of black widow nests so its gone. i'll have to get back to you on the A/C vents, we aren't sure if we're keeping the dash or just making an aluminum dash. i'll let you know though.

i think you should check the rims out on your car. same rims as yours, but black. they look cool.

GO PATS!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search