Ontario Milliken junkyard - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ontario Milliken junkyard
Wednesday, July 12, 2006 5:00 PM
hey i just wanted to let you guys know that i went to the junkyard and i found there a pair of altezza lights for the cavalier there still there and a pair rksport side skirts theyre pulled off they werent in the best condition but if you have the time you can still bring em back to shape i left them on top of a cavalier front bumper they should still be there

Re: Ontario Milliken junkyard
Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:04 PM
any 3rd gen or even 4th gen f-bodies?

I've been wanting to go to a J/Y for a while but every time I go it's just piles of useless junk.

Milliken is right by where I work in Ontario and I might just have to stop by on the way home if it's worth the while.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:09 PM
i seen one 4th gen f body but its been there for a while i dont remember how much of it was complete
Friday, July 14, 2006 5:54 PM
have you guys been 2 pick a part in riverside right off the 60fwy. dont remember the exit but they have a @!#$en huge lot. u guys should go check it out. i think im getting my power windows off some cavy that i saw there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:43 AM
Sal Medina wrote:have you guys been 2 pick a part in riverside right off the 60fwy. dont remember the exit but they have a @!#$en huge lot. u guys should go check it out. i think im getting my power windows off some cavy that i saw there.

The exit is Pyrite.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:56 AM
hey any 4 door sunfire door panels and dash??

Or ls sport bumpers??

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:27 PM
DayUSeX (ws6+04cav= FTW) wrote:hey any 4 door sunfire door panels and dash??

Or ls sport bumpers??

they might have some. i found a coupe z24 cav with power windows last time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:46 PM
Mikedirntrulez wrote:any 3rd gen or even 4th gen f-bodies?

I've been wanting to go to a J/Y for a while but every time I go it's just piles of useless junk.

Milliken is right by where I work in Ontario and I might just have to stop by on the way home if it's worth the while.

dont you hang out on thirdgen.org or sc3g.org. you should knwo where the good ones are. sunland pap, ecology yards, u pick u save pomona, pap off the 60 and 15...etc.

2004 Cavalier, 2.2L Ecotec
1965 El Camino, 396 BBC, 14:1, 800 BHP
Wednesday, August 23, 2006 3:16 AM
RoNuS20 wrote:
Sal Medina wrote:have you guys been 2 pick a part in riverside right off the 60fwy. dont remember the exit but they have a @!#$en huge lot. u guys should go check it out. i think im getting my power windows off some cavy that i saw there.

The exit is Pyrite.

ya its called hillside its where i got my 01 engine
its alright i guess
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search