Powder Coating help - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Powder Coating help
Tuesday, July 11, 2006 3:52 PM
After 3 months of searching, I've finally decided that I can't afford to dump $900 bucks on a new set of rims for my car. My wife and I are trying to save up for a house and I just can't justify it.

I like my rims, but they're beat to hell and i'd really like a set of gunmetal/black rims. The lowest i've been able to find are a set of 17's for $500 bucks. Only problem is they're used and in Michigan.

So my question is, does anybody know of a reputable powder coating shop in southern california? Preferrably in Riverside/San Bernardino county. I found a few shops in Riverside already, but I'm hoping I can find someone who can point me to a shop that they've used and trust.

Also, the places I've found are quoting me between $175-250 for all four rims. That's sand blasted and resprayed. Is that a decent price or can I find better?

Thanks for any help guys.

Brian

GO PATS!!!

Re: Powder Coating help
Tuesday, July 11, 2006 5:32 PM
175-250 is a great price for all four.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 5:43 PM
yea i searched around the wheel forum and found that thats a decent price. now i just have to find a show i'm willing to go to.

GO PATS!!!
Thursday, July 13, 2006 9:58 AM
I like peep shows the best.

Avg seems to be about 50-75 a wheel to do it right. I wish I could help you find a shop out there, but I don't know anyone in that area.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search