Suspension needed...... - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Suspension needed......
Saturday, July 22, 2006 6:50 PM
im going to be needing a set of struts/shocks VERY soon. i have springs but if you make a good deal, ill take the springs too. the fronts take priority, but if you have all four, ill take'em. willing to meet half way, or pay shipping. thanks everyone!!!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Re: Suspension needed......
Saturday, July 22, 2006 11:18 PM
are you looking for stock or aftermarket?

Saturday, July 22, 2006 11:51 PM
aftermarket please!.!.!.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, July 23, 2006 6:26 PM
Hey Josh, I would suggest looking at a set of KYB AGX shocks and struts. You'll end up paying about $350 for all four corners, and you shouldn't have any problems blowing them like you would the stock replacements you have now.

Sunday, July 23, 2006 6:38 PM
^^^ ha ha. yeup, i just purchased a set from ebay this morning. i did some research and found that those were the best for the price. (and they are red) LOL.

thanks for helping out guys.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, July 23, 2006 6:46 PM
^^^Let me know if you want some help installing them. I've installed, un-installed, and re-installed my suspension a few times now, so I've got it down. Besides, I've gott all the necessary tools to do it too. Just let me know.

Sunday, July 23, 2006 6:53 PM
that would be so sweet gabe. i certainly will hit you up probably the weekend after they get here if that's ok for you man. thanks so much for the offer. ill make sure i got enough steak for the both of us! LOL.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, July 23, 2006 7:02 PM
any time on the weekend is good for me.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search