Where Da F**k Are You - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Where Da F**k Are You
Sunday, June 25, 2006 9:16 PM
ok so i drive atleast 60 miles 2 work and back and i have seen about 5 j's out there and i have never found any of them on the org. the first 1 was a pink sunfire here in pomona getting on the 60 fwy east. 2nd was a 4 door 03 cav with some exhaust and he removed the hubcaps here in pomona also. 3rd 1 was a 3rd gen cav all white with the ram air hood and painted door handles that were chipping here in chino hills. 4th was a 3rd gen sunfire silver with with euro tails and some ground effects and had a licence plate that said "Silver Fire" i saw him driving west on the 60fwy. 5th. was a 04 white cav with the razzi body kit driving east on the 60 fwy by the 71 fwy. so where the @!#$ are all these guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Where Da F**k Are You
Sunday, June 25, 2006 9:23 PM
Don't you hate it when that happens

Sunday, June 25, 2006 9:28 PM
sorry man, but other people besides us have REAL lives. he he.
naw, but really i see this all the time. i built my fire and did everything to it prior to joining the .org. i didnt even know about the .org 'till someone mentioned it to me. really though, some people just arnt on the PC as much as others.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, June 25, 2006 10:58 PM
seriously,

ive seen a couple too.

1. might be number 5 on your list sal, it was an 03-05 cavalier, white, body kit (not sure which one) it looked like it had duel exhaust.

2. black 95-99 z24 with an rk sport ram air hood, black projectors. i was even driving right next to the guy, both our windows were down. and he just kept looking staight and took off, like his car was better and faster.

3. a grey 03-05 cavalier, big chrome rims, a body kit, (still not sure wich one, im not that familiar with 03-05 kits) and i only seen the back of it. but the back looked like the type j ki, im not sure though, with duel exhaust.

4. a blue 03-05 cavalier with a carbon fiber hood.

5. a blue 95-99 cavalier that i saw in the parking lot at my school, i think it was a 2.2 but it had a s24 kit on it and a carbon fiber evo hood. i looked in the hood vent and it didnt look like the 2.4 so i think its a 2.2

6. a primered looking white 95-99 cavalier with a body kit, and a huge wing on it, it looked like a ricer

7. a white sunfire, not sure what year. also i saw in the parking lot at my shool, it has a body kit but thats about it, its the same kit as izn trbl but the front didnt look like it was put on right, that vertical piece in the top grill was sticking up past the hood.

8. and one more, i wont explain it because its for sale in auto trader, its real nice clicky

i think thats about all of them

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2092536
Monday, June 26, 2006 9:38 AM
#8 is rk sports cavalier

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 5:44 PM
I wonder why I never see Brian going to work in the morning anymore..........

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 8:31 PM
I feel for you sal. I see a lot of j's

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:34 PM
yeah i never see modified J's around here. i feel so alone

hey rod, sweet that you got the supercharger. i would have loved to see it in action.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:36 PM
Im going to the land of the modified J's.....

hells yeah!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:54 AM
i've seen a 95-99 white cavy with a f****d up full bomex kit. When I first got here, I saw it and the bottom part of the front bumper looked like someone jumped on it (it was broken and hanging REALLY close to the ground). When I saw it for the second time (last week), it looked like it had gotten rear ended since the last time I had seen it. The front bumper was taped up to look close to the way it's supposed to look. I got a look at the back and it was all crushed in. The alteezas, trunk, bumper...(pretty much the whole ass end of the car) looked like it was beyond repair.

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Wednesday, June 28, 2006 12:13 PM
Mikedirntrulez wrote:I wonder why I never see Brian going to work in the morning anymore..........

i leave at 1:45...normally passing heacock at around 1:50ish.

and i also want to know why i never see steve at my house after work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, June 28, 2006 12:28 PM

GO PATS!!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 7:30 PM
The Redneck wrote:
Mikedirntrulez wrote:I wonder why I never see Brian going to work in the morning anymore..........

i leave at 1:45...normally passing heacock at around 1:50ish.

and i also want to know why i never see steve at my house after work.

Cause 9 times out of 10 steve is hella tired.

And 10 times out of 10 i'm at my g/f's house. You have a wife man, you know how it is. Don't worry, we will meet up, I promise.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 11:58 AM
haha, bring the gf over with you. it'd do her good to learn how to work on cars.

i make ashley help me when i work on my cars.

GO PATS!!!
Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:32 AM
there are two marines in fallbrook with done up j's. one is an 03-05 silver with type j kit, baer brake system, bride seats, camaro style hood, carbon fiver filler around the lights, crome rims and tail lights, magnaflow exhaust. he used to live in the same apt complex as me.

the other is an all white sunfire convert, fully kitted, dont remember which one, white top, z3 fenders, white rims, exhaust, blah blah.

neither one of them know about the org, i talked to both of them, but havent seen them around here.

Sigga what?

Friday, July 28, 2006 10:13 PM
There's a kitted black Cav two streets up from me. Kind of a ricer looking thing. I don't see too many here in the beach cities, probably because of the BMW pollution.

Saturday, July 29, 2006 4:17 AM
there is a ton here in AZ...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search