Another one Bites the dust - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Another one Bites the dust
Sunday, August 13, 2006 1:10 PM
Hi guys,

Most of you don't know me I haven't been active on here for a few years but the times I was it was fun

All the San Diego meets and so cal guys thanks for all the knowledge and bbqs

Yesterday I traded in my 99 cavy and got a new 07 Impala
I'll always love cavys that thing never let me down and it was fun while it lasted

peace out everybody

thanks for the memories

If you can't feel it, you shouldnt be playin it.

Re: Another one Bites the dust
Monday, August 14, 2006 9:15 PM
Nice to see you stick with GM. I like the new Impalas. If you don't mind me asking, what made you go with the Impala rather than one of its competitors?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 8:49 AM
main reason was 3k rebate from gm mastercard....

but regardless i've always loved impalas "hence my name" originally i was looking at either a Pontiac G6 or the monte carlo
but this late in the year it was hard to find any dealerships with a monte carlo in stock, both have 2k rebates on the 06.. which is what i was going for originally, since they had an impala there i went for a drive just to see .... once he rolled it out and i sat in it i was in heaven, it's such a huge jump size/ride wise from the cavi but yah it's awesome

basically the dealer thought it was an 06 when we started talking price...... once he screwed up and realized it was 07 and had no rebate we got it so he basically gave the 2k in other areas

They look so much better now then the old model with the crappy plastic lights along the back, it's a lot cleaner and better engine

...... and come on it's chevy ...... rebates or not .... fck ricers

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:02 AM
Awesome. Be sure to post up some pics if you get a chance. Between the Monte Carlo and the Impala, I definately would have gone Impala (represent the 4 doors!)

So which model Impala did you get?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 2:49 PM
Yah I really wanted a four door for once..... kinda tired of stuffing people in my car

I got the LS.... which is fine for me i'd rather look good then go fast

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search