Look out cali here I come - Page 2 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Look out cali here I come
Saturday, August 26, 2006 3:32 PM
Just wnated so say big thanks to 05cav ls sedan. He found me a shop that passed my car for a decent price. Thanks again man. Oh yeah when It was on the machine I glanced at the computer and it was reading 129 tq at like 26 mph I can't wait to get it turboed and slap her on a dyno.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:00 PM
Not a problem, just glad that I could help out. Sorry that I could not stick around until it was done. Had some other friends that made plans with me like a week ago. I had to go, but I did catch a rock fish!! damn it! Through it back, then caught 2 small bass, that pissed me off, other than that did not catch anything but a buzz. Hahaha.

GIT 'ER DONE!
Sunday, August 27, 2006 1:46 AM
It's cool man I understand. We will def have to hangout before you ship out. Glad you actually caught something, usually when I fish all I catch is the buzz Thanks again.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, August 27, 2006 10:49 PM
Next time that we go fishing I will let you know so that you can come out with us. The last time we caught a baby shark.

GIT 'ER DONE!
Friday, September 01, 2006 11:15 PM
Cool man you got my number. I woudl say lets hang out tomorrow night but @!#$ gotta work in the am and dunno how long till we get off work. If its anything like this week we will be there 15 hours or so. @!#$ helicopters. Well hit me up sometime.

Monday, September 04, 2006 12:45 PM
Will do. Right now I am just hanging out here at the house, supposed to go over to the g/f parents later though, then back home.

GIT 'ER DONE!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search