anybody need anything from RKsport? - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anybody need anything from RKsport?
Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:25 AM
Well I want to order some parts from rksport and its going to cost 130 to ship. So my question is, anybody else buying anything from rksport which I can pick up for them? something big that costs a lot to ship. I want to go down there and have the car just don't want to pay all the money on the gas. So if anybody else plans to get something from rksport within the next two weeks and wants to come with me or for me to pick up all I will charge is a gas fee. That way we both save. Let me know guys. Thanks

Re: anybody need anything from RKsport?
Thursday, August 17, 2006 4:08 PM
I'll have to browse their catalog.

Friday, August 18, 2006 12:00 PM
i was just there like three weeks ago picking up my hood, but when u got down there, there is nothing that u can see from the street that says rk sport on it, the sign has some other companies name on it, the sign is light blue, there are two companies there, rk sport is on the top and the other company is on the bottom level, just letting u know because it was kind of confusing with no sign, so we had to go in and ask if this is where rk sport was at.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2092536
Friday, August 18, 2006 5:14 PM
Yeah I was there last year. Took a trip down there. I had a hard time finding it too. They have a very nice facility there. Well it looks like I'll just pay for shipping. It isn't worth my time and gas money to just go there for that piece.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search