anyone want power windows??? - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone want power windows???
Friday, August 18, 2006 10:17 AM
i made a thread in the interior forum on a how to for this. so now i post here.

i'm tired of replacing my window motors every 6-7 months. if anyone is wanting to convert their manual windows to power windows, let me know. i'm going to take a trip to the junkyard probably tomorrow to see if i can find a cavy with crank windows. if someone wanted to just swap door panels and hardware, i'd be up for it.

let me know, i'm in the grand terrace/colton/redlands/riverside/moreno valle area...

GO PATS!!!

Re: anyone want power windows???
Friday, August 18, 2006 10:40 AM
i would love to have them.
i have no idea as to where those places are. LOL
so im sure you live pretty far from me.
ill do a map search for "riverside".

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, August 18, 2006 10:44 AM

damn'it! i dont need them that bad. LOL
thanks for the offer though.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, August 18, 2006 1:43 PM
that'd be a LONG ass drive...

GO PATS!!!
Friday, August 18, 2006 8:26 PM
The Redneck wrote:i made a thread in the interior forum on a how to for this. so now i post here.

i'm tired of replacing my window motors every 6-7 months. if anyone is wanting to convert their manual windows to power windows, let me know. i'm going to take a trip to the junkyard probably tomorrow to see if i can find a cavy with crank windows. if someone wanted to just swap door panels and hardware, i'd be up for it.

let me know, i'm in the grand terrace/colton/redlands/riverside/moreno valle area...

hey man hit me up im down to go. i hate my spal kit. i need some oem stuff. i found a z24 on one of the local junk yards here but when i went back the power windows were gone. theres also a pick a part off the 60fwy in riverside. hit me up 909-896-9022 mayb we can check it out and c what they have or just email me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, August 19, 2006 7:04 AM
the pick-a-part off the 60 is dry for the pull it yourself yard. and they want damn near as much as the dealership to pull it for you.

i'm thinking about going to the one in redlands. not sure when i'll have time though.

do you have stock crank up windows or did you already do a conversion to an aftermarket power kit?

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, August 19, 2006 9:51 AM
The Redneck wrote:the pick-a-part off the 60 is dry for the pull it yourself yard. and they want damn near as much as the dealership to pull it for you.

i'm thinking about going to the one in redlands. not sure when i'll have time though.

do you have stock crank up windows or did you already do a conversion to an aftermarket power kit?

ill keep looking around. some junk yards around here mostly have sedans. i have the spal kit but i dont like the loud noise it makes and one of my windows moves up faster than the other. i just want oem power windows.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Check Out The New Wheels...
Monday, August 21, 2006 12:52 AM
How far are you from coronado? I have manual windows with a spal kit hooked up and would really like stock power if you really wanna trade. Also do you have all the tools and the know how to pull mine out and swap it all. Of course I would help. n I should be out in cali on thursday maybe wednesday. Gotta be there friday morning for work but yeah let me know whats up.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Monday, August 21, 2006 3:20 PM
coronado is about 2 hours away with traffic. i won't be in town this week though. i won't be home until sunday morning...

GO PATS!!!
Monday, August 21, 2006 11:08 PM
haha, I feel ya wanting to switch to manual windows.
I've only done 4 total on the 97' and 2002'

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 8:54 PM
Let me know man I will pm you my cell. After tongiht I dont know how often I willg et on here till i get internet hooked up at my place on base.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Monday, August 28, 2006 9:06 AM
hey bro, last night i kinda got pissed off at a few of the problems my car was having. i went to the toyota dealership to "look," they made me a good deal on my car and a good deal on a truck, so the cavy is gone...sorry man.

GO PATS!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search