Anyone in Hawaii? Oahu? - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone in Hawaii? Oahu?
Thursday, July 20, 2006 3:14 AM
Just wondering where all the cavis are in Hawaii? Anyone on Oahu?

Just trying to find out the group hang outs and meets.

Re: Anyone in Hawaii? Oahu?
Thursday, July 20, 2006 6:14 PM
Im in oahu. There are only two other cav owners who acutally are enthusiast but dont know about this site. Are you in oahu or just visiting?

Saturday, July 22, 2006 6:08 PM
Since Hawaii is a pretty much an "import-dominated state", you probably won't see much cavalier/sunfire cars/groups/meets here in Oahu.

And yes, I am from Oahu and haven't posted for a while.
Saturday, July 22, 2006 6:17 PM
haha. yeah you can say that again. there lots and lots of imports honda/acura. We need more cavaliers.!!

eh arjay.. you still get your car?

Thursday, August 24, 2006 4:10 AM
Im in hawaii on oahu, i have my 97 z24 and HAD the fire to modify the car, but then i just steered back into my civics and am going strong on them. Also sorry i havent been on this site in a while, enthusiast u replied to my for sale post a while back, im on Oahu and dramatically dropped the price on it to $700/obo, with all the small problems, didnt have time to fix it. aight men Peace, keep the modding going strong, i still do love Cavaliers but i just cant hold the fever like i can with my Hondas.

PS: SORRY IF I HI-JACKED
Thursday, August 24, 2006 9:46 AM
700 bucks for the cavalier!.. ho shet bah, das cheap. What kine honda you get? and if you see my car around, shaka or something. shootz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, August 24, 2006 9:48 AM

Thursday, August 24, 2006 2:28 PM
yea i know i need this gone, das why i put it sooo cheap. Ok hondas, first i have my main car im doing stuff too, 94 civic ex primered, sum smoked headlights for now(came with the car) with my swapped ls motor, i swapped out the JDM B16A for this motor cuz my friend gave me good price to buy the b16 after i sold him my 93 4 door civic lx, now im getting da b16 back b/c he wants the GSR motor out of my integra which i just recently acquired. I was gonna put the gsr in the coupe but he gave me an offer i couldnt refuse so the b16 is going in the coupe and with the money he is giving me, im making it a happy motor. but yea if i see ya ill throw shaka
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search