Finn Racing wheels with Ventus tires for sale. - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Finn Racing wheels with Ventus tires for sale.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 1:12 PM
I am selling my wheels and tires due to unfixable damage to my Z. The wheels are 17 by 7.5 Finn racing wheels the the tires are 215/45/17 Ventus HRII all are in perfect condition with the exception of the passanger rear tire with a few small qouges on the outside tire due to the lowering coils and So-Cal crap roads, there is plenty of tread left on the tires and the wheels have no damage at all. There is less than 3K miles on the tires and wheels. Pick up ONLY, taking 1500 OBO, call 951-332-8784 if interested, ask for Tom.

Wheels will fit all makes and models of cavaliers and sunbirds and sunfires as you already know.

I will sell the entire car as a parts car too if anyone is interested. Other than the body damage the car is in perfect working order. Less than 150K miles on original engine and transmission. Car would come with many goodies, including those wheels and tires, lowering coils a chip from 60 Degree V6 and aftermarket air intake. sorry tricked out engine is not avbailable. Car itself is for 2500 OBO.

Car must be towed from premises.

Re: Finn Racing wheels with Ventus tires for sale.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 1:16 PM
Sorry need to make soem amends. The car itself is for 2500 OBO with the wheels and tires, without about 750, the car is a 89 Z24 Vert. The car woudl also come with aftermarket head unit, and tweeters and brand new speakers all around, about a 700 dollar value. the car does have an alarm but the remote is now broken, so ya need to get a new one.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search