needing new sunfire fenders :( - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
needing new sunfire fenders :(
Saturday, September 02, 2006 10:32 AM
well, i was going home from work and taking my exit. i saw it was a green light, so i wasnt going to slow down till i got closer to the intersection. as approaching, i then went to brake, and my foot hit the floor! i jumped the curb on the other side of the intersection doing at least 45mph, and went rally car driving through dirt dodging the 8 cement pillars that hold the over-pass up. i finally came to a complete stop to find out that when my front end hit the curb and the ground, my front fenders buckled. other very minor stuff happened too, but i just really need some fenders if anyone has any. my brakes are done now, and apparently my brake line was "cut" or "cracked" (i dont have any hits out on me... yet).
thanks everyone if you have any information for me. my local P-N-P turned out to have only worse damage than what i have.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Re: needing new sunfire fenders :(
Saturday, September 02, 2006 12:49 PM
o man that really sucks to hear im heading to pick and pull and if you want i can pick you up some, im going to the north and south san jose as well as they moss landing one give me a buzz if you want.

Saturday, September 02, 2006 1:08 PM
that'd be great bud. let me know what you find. ill PM you my number........

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, September 03, 2006 4:00 PM
hey dude didnt find anytthing yesterday but will be going again tomorrow hopefuly if they are open so ill let you know!

Sunday, September 03, 2006 4:16 PM
thanks a ton bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Monday, September 04, 2006 11:20 PM
i need 00-05 cavalier fender too let me know ill also pay u
Tuesday, September 05, 2006 12:55 PM
ok wasnt able to go today becuase had to wait for windows but im planing on going tomorrow, let me know what side of fender you need as well jonathan.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 5:42 PM
ebay has them for about 65 shipped a piece
there new tho and primed..

i picked up one from a junkayrd today for 25.00 had to pull it myself but its all good
Thursday, September 07, 2006 2:24 PM
My nice red sunfire gt has your name written all over it

For the right price and you can have the whole car!

Thursday, September 07, 2006 2:39 PM
hmm. how about you sell me the fenders for 175.00, and throw in what is left.

thanks for the offer though. no more "J's" when this one is gone. (if it ever leaves)

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, September 07, 2006 4:45 PM
Yeah, Karo is getting my Sunfire when I move out there...I'm going to find something, just don't know yet.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search