cavy gone, aftermarket stuff for sale... - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cavy gone, aftermarket stuff for sale...
Monday, August 28, 2006 9:13 AM
Well guys, the cavy finally did it! All the little problems finally added up and pissed me off enough to consider getting rid of it. i went down to the toyota of redlands last night to look at a toyota tacoma. they made me an awesome deal on my car and on the truck, so the car is now gone. they are letting me take off everything that didn't come with the car (minus the radio which they're letting me put a cheap deck in to).

so here's what i have for sale. all was off a 2002 Z24 sedan with the 2.4L engine.

car customs motor mounts
--upper has about 40K on it
--dogbone has probably less than 10K on it

Vibrant front and rear strut tower bars--about 10K on my car, not sure how long they were on ron's car (ronus20)

auto trans interceptor--about 10K on my car, not sure how long they were on ron's car (ronus20)

clear corners

sedan side skirts, indiglo blue. passanger side has minor damage.

i MIGHT be able to get my K&N cone filter off the car. i have to look for my cheap cone off my ebay intake.

i think thats it, i'll update the list if i pull something else off.

let me know guys,

...and ron, if you read this, you have first dibs on everything if you guys kept your wife's cavalier...

GO PATS!!!

Re: cavy gone, aftermarket stuff for sale...
Monday, August 28, 2006 6:18 PM
Haha, finally got rid of it eh? Thanks for letting me get first dibs, the only thing that I would want would be the strut bars, but I don't think the wife is really going to notice a difference. But hey, if no one else wants them, let me know.

Monday, August 28, 2006 10:25 PM
Mmm, dogbone. And interested in the autotrans too.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:34 AM
congratulations.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:55 PM
Cherubim wrote:Mmm, dogbone. And interested in the autotrans too.

well, i figure i'll base the prices off of the various websites that sell the stuff....here's the list

---carcustoms sells a new dogbone for $50, i'll get rid of mine for $25, shipping shouldn't be too much

****note, IznTrbl emailed me about the dogbone before cherubim posted, so if he wants it, he's got dibs.

---according to this website, the auto trans interceptor is $135 new. i only found one on the jbo classifieds and its going for $65. figure $50 plus shipping?

---there's a different brand of strut tower bars at rksport.com going for 130 each, mine can go away for $100 for the pair.

---i was rushing to get the clear corners and i broke one of the tabs on the drivers side. passanger side is fine still. you can have one or both for $20 plus shipping.

---side skirts are a pain to deal with shipping, so i won't do it. whoever wants them can have them for whatever it costs me in gas to meet somewhere. which means if you come pick them up, they're FREE!

i couldn't get the K&N filter off...i was running out of time.

---i have a bottle and a half of GM DEXCOOL APPROVED prestone radiator fluid. i also have a chiltons (i think) manual for the car. they can go away to whoever wants them. figure 5 bucks if you pick something up or 10 bucks if i put them in a box thats being shipped...

let me know guys, things are taking up space. all prices are open, i just want stuff gone.

GO PATS!!!
Tuesday, August 29, 2006 7:05 PM
I'll give you $5.00 for everything.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:05 PM
alright alright, the way things are going, the following items are gone.

lower motor mount
auto trans interceptor
chiltons manual

anyone want anything else...?

GO PATS!!!
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 3:48 PM
ok guys, the side skirts and clear corners are going in the trash over the weekend unless someone wants them. pick them up or just pay for shipping and they're yours. let me know.

only things i'm not tossing in the trash are the strut tower bars. anyone want them? make me an offer to make them go away.

GO PATS!!!
Thursday, September 07, 2006 5:54 AM
The Redneck wrote:ok guys, the side skirts and clear corners are going in the trash over the weekend unless someone wants them. pick them up or just pay for shipping and they're yours. let me know.

Throw it up on eBay.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 1:26 PM
thought about it, but ebay is a PITA unless you find a local buyer.

GO PATS!!!
Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:55 PM
The Redneck wrote:thought about it, but ebay is a PITA unless you find a local buyer.

Oh, you said pay for shipping so I thought you wouldn't mind shipping it to someone. My bad. Anyways, I'll give you $10.00 for the strut bars.

Friday, September 08, 2006 3:46 AM
um hey if you still cant sell the rear strut bar let me know as that is all i need, im located in santa cruz ca.

Friday, September 08, 2006 11:24 AM
i think ron wants both strut bars for 50 bucks...

GO PATS!!!
Friday, September 08, 2006 10:32 PM
um if he dosent ill take the rear!!

Saturday, September 09, 2006 8:14 AM
get me a zip so i can guesstimate shipping.

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, September 09, 2006 3:55 PM
i want corneeeeersss

lol and i want dexcool
Saturday, September 09, 2006 8:54 PM
Jonathan shumacker wrote:i want corneeeeersss

lol and i want dexcool

yea? i want your fatmat....i get your stuff, you get my stuff with a little extra cash or something..?

GO PATS!!!
Monday, September 11, 2006 11:05 AM
hey, don't forget that I work for FedEx and can get you a pretty hefty discount on express shipping.

They dont give us discounts on ground, but 2 day, overnight and express saver are like 80% off, let me know if you need to ship something and ill hook it up.

Monday, September 11, 2006 11:14 AM
^^^damn, good to know. thanks!

GO PATS!!!
Re: cavy gone, aftermarket stuff for sale...(UPDATE)
Sunday, September 24, 2006 6:06 PM
strut bars are now gone. all i've got left are the side skirts, which will go in the trash by the end of the month unless someone shows interest. i do have pictures of them and of the damage, so if you're curious, just ask.

oh and i've also got the corners. as i said, the drivers side has a broken clip that holds it in place. if you only need the passanger side thats fine...just let me know soon cuz i'm tired of this stuff taking up space.

GO PATS!!!
Re: cavy gone, aftermarket stuff for sale...(UPDATE)
Thursday, September 28, 2006 6:44 PM
eh, tired of waiting. everything left from the cav is going in the trash tomorrow after work.

GO PATS!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search