NorCal Meet - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NorCal Meet
Saturday, September 30, 2006 3:26 PM
Well guys I think its about time for another NorCal meet. I really like the one we had in auburn so mabye we can have another one up there. I think we should meet a little earlier this time mabye we can find some nice spots and take some pictures. Any suggestions would be great. It doesn't have to be in Auburn, anywere, but lets meet somewere. Mabye something in two or three weeks, that gives everyone some time to get off from work or whatever so we can meet. What do you guys think?

Re: NorCal Meet
Saturday, September 30, 2006 3:34 PM
id love to. ill go just about anywhere.
nor-cal is not so "involved" though. we have so many people, but nobody wants to take the time to meet up for some reason.
name the time and place, and ill be there for sure though!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, October 01, 2006 11:25 AM
I'm still waiting for a meet. My brother cant wait to show off his Wings West body kit. And of course i'll be bringing my silver '04.

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Sunday, October 01, 2006 3:56 PM
well, Auburn is about the farthest that I'll be able to go...Plus...I have been there a few times already, so i know how to get there. I'm down for Auburn within the next few weeks as long as it's the later part of the week. I work sunday through wednesday night shift, so any of those other nights would work for me.

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Sunday, October 01, 2006 6:31 PM
I might be interested if it's on a Sunday evening... that's like my only available time.

Sunday, October 01, 2006 8:33 PM
lets do this next weekend...it will be freaking PERFECT! my friend is comming home for 5 days next week from the army before he goes to iraq in november, and he has a SC'ed 04 ecotec and its fast as hell.

if we meet earlier in the day we can have a good meet. a sunday would be the best because auburn is pretty much dead on sundays!

and i know some awesome scenery shots where we can get all our cars together!

who wants to plan on next sunday? maybe in the afternoon?
PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

im so excited now.....

- Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)
- www.csc-motorsports.com (my new NOR-CAL car club site!)

Monday, October 02, 2006 8:43 AM
CaliforniaCavalier wrote:lets do this next weekend...it will be freaking PERFECT! my friend is comming home for 5 days next week from the army before he goes to iraq in november, and he has a SC'ed 04 ecotec and its fast as hell.

if we meet earlier in the day we can have a good meet. a sunday would be the best because auburn is pretty much dead on sundays!

and i know some awesome scenery shots where we can get all our cars together!

who wants to plan on next sunday? maybe in the afternoon?
PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!
im so excited now.....

^^^ actually cancel what i said in the last post......

i forgot sunday im going to a football game for my dads b-day.

i meant saturday. saturday afternoon should be dead in auburn, and its not supposed to rain....i think its supposed to rain sunday....

and what we can do is meet up in auburn around 4, go take some pics, cruise, whatever, then come back to my house around 8 because im having a welcome-home party for my friend, there will be food and also alchohol for those who want to stay the night.

i make killer margarittas

let me know!

Monday, October 02, 2006 9:44 AM
that could definitely work for me!!!

Monday, October 02, 2006 6:06 PM
lets do this fo'shizzle!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 4:28 PM
sweet! I'll see about getting "my boys" together....the guys with the Golf, 350Z, and Prelude (new guy).

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:52 PM
i have a freaking great idea! hopfully you guys will like this:

lets all meet at my house in the afternoon and we can go to the park across from my house and we can all get a football game together.

it sounds like we might have at least a dozen people so it could be a sweet game!

and who is going to be enjoying drinks at my house?

let me know what you guys think ASAP.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 8:20 PM
hey um where are you at, as I would be down!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:11 PM
i live in auburn. im across the street from a park, and i know where all the awesome sceneary shots are

im on the corner of auburn/folsom and high street. some of you comming from granite bay / Sac / roseville might want to take auburn-folsom about 30 minutes up to auburn because then my house is easy to see.

i also live within a mile of HWY80, so anyone taking 80 up will also be close. i can give those of you comming my cell so incase you get lost i can give directions. or u can maquest it...

i dont have a lot keeping me going right now, but this is somthing i really want to look forward to, so let me know guys.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 5:50 PM
okay..the guy with the 350Z (Thomas) is coming and bringing his car, the guy with the golf (Matt) will be riding with me (no gas). and the guy with the Prelude (Lou) just had his wisdom teeth out.

HEY HEY HEY.....I think my wife is going this time!!!! I talked her into it. So I'm out for the football game if one starts up.

It looks like it's a "go" for me, bro!! But my driver's side dorr if still @!#$ up.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 9:44 PM
who else is comming?

Thursday, October 05, 2006 9:57 PM
I'd like to so I can see my old hometown again (Foresthill) doubt its changed any, but I got to plan this out well in advance (15 hr drive ) so I can take the time off work

Thursday, October 05, 2006 10:13 PM
forest hill? i remember you mentioning that on the phone. i used to do that route a couple of years ago. then i moved down to auburn, now im all the way over in fairfield! gotta love driving for this job. LOL

that'd be great if you could come down rob! you can help me out with this LED wiring. LOL

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, October 05, 2006 10:27 PM
I'll see if I can help from a distance

Here's what I did (since I have darn near the same setup)

I had an extra set of fog light wiring (1 wire input, 2 wire out put for both power and ground). So, I ran a splice from the third brake wire to the brake power on the LED sockets (I'm using standard 3157 sockets). For the park lights, a few months prior, I put in a relay to turn off the Pontiac light-up logo during the day (now it only comes on w/ the parking lights). That's triggered off the driver's side tail. But, since you have a sedan... Run a splice from the park wire on the tail to the park power on the LED socket.

Since the LED's are so low draw, you really don' t need a fuse, but I'd put in a 10a fuse in line just in case.

I can get wire colors/pics/etc. if you need them...

Friday, October 06, 2006 9:39 PM
so is this thing a go?

Saturday, October 07, 2006 1:44 AM
it is for me.....apparently the other 6 people that posted previous to me that said somthing would work that have now become ghosts around here have decided it wont work.

but ill be around, you know where i live cw

Saturday, October 07, 2006 7:26 AM
ill be there. where in auburn you want to meet up?
give the addy where and ill map quest it.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Saturday, October 07, 2006 9:45 AM
alright cool i was starting to get worried.

the address is 1325 high st, auburn ca, 95603

when you are comming up 80 north toward reno, you want to get off on the highway 49 (grass valley hwy) exit, and take a RIGHT. from there you will go up a short hill and come to the dead end of 49 where the police station and city hall is straight ahead. take a RIGHT again.
then when you get to the 4-way intersection where the courthouse is, turn LEFT onto auburn/folsom road.

take A/F road about a mile, then turn RIGHT onto high street. im the first house on the corner, i will have my car, a red car and a white car parked in front. you cant miss my house.

we will be back there between 3 and 4. so whenever you can show up is fine with me!

see ya all soon

Saturday, October 07, 2006 10:28 AM
sweet!! I'm there dude. With my wife and my friends Matt and Thomas! See y'all then!

Saturday, October 07, 2006 1:02 PM
if anyone is rolling past W. Sacramento (just after Davis), let me know. you can swing on by and we can follow each other there.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, October 12, 2006 3:08 AM
so whats up with this titus?

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search