NEEDED Interior Parts for 1996 Cavalier - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NEEDED Interior Parts for 1996 Cavalier
Thursday, October 19, 2006 1:27 PM
Hey everyone long time no post...well I no longer have the 2001 Cavalier Sedan but came across a 1996 2-Door Cavalier. The body of the car is nice just a small dent on the front left panel, but the interior was wrapped with this ugly I wanna say "Low Rider" style fabric...just plain yuck IMO so I gutted the stuff off but there is adhesive residue all over the place. So I came to the conclusion just to try to get new interior panels. So I was seeing if people knew if z24 things will fit and if also anyone local may have these parts just laying around. People on the org can vouche for my good word on payment and what not. I just want to fix this thing up. It's already lowered on Intrax springs and has a magnaflow exhuast and I'm puttin' the Racing Hart c5's on. I just need the interior worked on. So if anyone may know a place with the interior panels for a decent price shoot me a holla. Aight fellow regional peeps take care and hopr to hear from you soon.

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com

Re: NEEDED Interior Parts for 1996 Cavalier
Thursday, October 19, 2006 2:43 PM
Did you check pick-n-pull yet? I don't have anything down here for sure. What all do you need? I'll have my folks look through my parts to see what I have (I know I have a dash bezel and some other things up north) and I'll let you know.

I'll be one of those guys to vouche for Ryan if anyone is looking to do biz with him. We've hung out on multiple occasions and done some business. He's a fair and honest person (and his car's as slow as mine so I know he's not running with anyone's money) .

Thursday, October 19, 2006 3:58 PM
Steve Skinner wrote: He's a fair and honest person (and his car's as slow as mine so I know he's not running with anyone's money) .

Hehehe I'm already lookin' into a 2.4L swap and GM supercharger...managing a grocery store sure does pay off Yea def check on what you got. I need both door inner panels, and rear inner panels both left and right and the back deck lid...all of it is gone...just a dash and two front seat are alls thats left for now... Steve you Roxors sir

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Sunday, October 22, 2006 11:20 AM
I'll go check my pick n pull today...I got some GM mechanics/workshirts shirts up for sale if anyone is interested on ebay also...starting to save cash and make more cash for this project EBAY AUCTION

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Sunday, October 22, 2006 9:43 PM
I have door pannels sitting at my house... no use for them.. they came out of either my sunfire or my black cavalier.. cant remember for the life of me....

Sunday, October 22, 2006 11:50 PM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:I have door pannels sitting at my house... no use for them.. they came out of either my sunfire or my black cavalier.. cant remember for the life of me....
For a two door? If so....let me know if you want to get rid of em and how much...I'm down to drive down there if thats the case

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Monday, October 23, 2006 3:17 PM
Hey Ryan! nice to see you back. Any way, I might be able to help you. I have a Z24 just sitting there. it's a 2001 convertible. It has the full interior. Let me know what you think.
Monday, October 23, 2006 7:03 PM
Heck ya dude...hit me up!

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search