NorCal Meet - Page 2 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NorCal Meet
Thursday, October 12, 2006 3:14 AM
Let me know a time and place and how long of a drive it is from san diego. Also if someone wants toe let me crash out on a couch that would be great

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:32 PM
its cool with me if you need a place to crash bud. ive got a couple of spare rooms at my house. but its like going to be an 8-10 hour drive. (do not quote me on the time!) LOL
more than welcome though.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, October 12, 2006 3:20 PM
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:48 PM
hey yall, anything concrete on the time frame yet? You guys in Sacramento will soon have another j-body since my brother and his cavalier are moving to that area. So any ways it'd be cool to see you guys again since it's been a while.How bout this weekend? perhaps in the Roseville area. Any way let me know.

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Thursday, October 19, 2006 3:07 AM
i actually cant this weekend.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, October 20, 2006 7:30 AM
Can't make the trip up there this weekend. My buddy is having his pre deployment party so gotta show up to party one last time. Let me know about future meets and I will try and make the drive up there.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search