California J-body Meet (So-Cal & Nor-Cal) - Page 3 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: California J-body Meet (So-Cal & Nor-Cal)
Sunday, September 17, 2006 11:43 PM
um so we should pick a day and get this ball rolling, i say santa cruz would be fun, nice chill area, though then again im really up for anything.

Monday, September 18, 2006 3:07 AM
that sounds like a good idea. im up for s/c.
too bad this region is dead though.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Tuesday, September 19, 2006 9:07 PM
I'm down for Santa Cruz.

I live in Sunnyvale. Norcallllll.

I also frequent SoCal, my Girlfriend goes to UCSD.

Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:06 PM
James-Stockton (only if i can get those days off from work)
Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:52 PM
Zup James? your girl still have that Sunfire? I havent seen it in a while. Any way let me know, maybe we can roll to the meet together.

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Thursday, October 19, 2006 12:53 PM
How about we have the meet on the 18th of November? that is little less then a month but it is a date.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 19, 2006 12:56 PM

Thursday, October 19, 2006 10:00 PM
its all good to me.
i will set my calender to that date and meet who ever shows up (unless everyone decides to have the date moved). i just dont want this to become a 300 mile drive for only a 3 member show up. can the nor-cal people please take a day off to help out and represent the Jbodies?
i see so many people from nor-cal post, but only to their benefit. these same people never show up at the meets, or contribute to the .org. only to sell something, or anything else to their advantage. i believe it is time that EVERYONE comes out to meet each other at least ONCE. perhaps im being a little mellow dramatic. LOL. its just i would just like to see one successful meet, and not worry about only a few people showing up.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, October 20, 2006 9:37 AM
Well the socalj's will be there. Ready to roll!

Saturday, October 21, 2006 1:43 PM
I will be there if I am off work. I don't really have the luxary of requestion off since I am taking almsot all my leave to go home for christmas. Just let me know when and where and I will most likely be there

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, October 21, 2006 7:43 PM
375 miles + traffic to get to Santa Cruz from LA. That would be difficult for me, but don't let that stop you.

Monday, October 23, 2006 3:10 PM
So what's the deal? November 18th at Santa Cruz? Hell yeah i'm there. I'm on vacation until January any way. So count me in. Hey Josh maybe we could meet somewhere so we could roll together. BTW if yes could you bring me another C.F fuel cover? IM me. PLEASE!!

Monday, October 23, 2006 3:22 PM
Hey Cavie Freak. If you still wanna crash you could stay at my place in stockton. I have a matress you could sleep on. It's a queen size. Then if IZN TRBL agrees we could all ride together to Santa Cruz. I'm just throwing ideas out there but you guys let me know what you think. I'm really looking forward to this meet.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search