2.4L Engine for sale.. 2001.+ Entire car (PArts) - Page 2 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2.4L Engine for sale.. 2001.+ Entire car (PArts)
Sunday, November 19, 2006 2:47 PM
If still sellin the interior...let me know...

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com

Monday, November 20, 2006 4:49 PM
wut interior do u need and how much r u willing to pay??
Monday, November 20, 2006 5:53 PM
Like I said on earlier post...the left and right inner door panels on a coupe...and right and left rear panels and rear deck lid...

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 11:08 AM
and like i said in the last post.. how much r u willing to pay? lol where r u located?
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 2:57 PM
I'm located up north in Stockton. (yes we're rated number 2 in vehicle theft in California)well price is all up to what condition the parts are in and if I'm going to have to go out drive...these parts are just for a project car I want to possibly build up and being a 96 I'm not shelling large amounts of money on. I say $100 if I go and pick it up.

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Saturday, November 25, 2006 8:38 PM
Nevermind...it's ok I went to the Pick N Pull here in stockton and found a few Cavs that I got parts from....got both door panels, rear left and right panels, and rear deck lid and a bunch of goodies hidden in the tool box all for $45. Got most of the things from a z24 with most of the things still intact in the car...

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Sunday, November 26, 2006 3:22 PM
koo
Monday, November 27, 2006 5:11 PM
Thanks anyways....

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Tuesday, November 28, 2006 5:42 PM
guess if someone wants this car for a grand let me know..
if not i guess ill start parting out. give it a week or so..
Tuesday, November 28, 2006 9:56 PM
is the car salvage or clean title?
Tuesday, November 28, 2006 10:51 PM
clean title.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:04 PM
this is wut i came up with on kbb.com
apparently u didnt check power locks/windows
cruise
cd
etc.. anyway

Excellent $2,530
Good $2,200
Fair $1,755

i dont think 1000 as is, is too much to be asking?
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 8:05 AM
Being that the car looks way bad from the pics...I would say a Grand is a bit much...the engine is probably one of the only things of value on there. I'd say part it out and just try to go from there...does that spoiler have a third light? If so wanna sell it? I'd give you $50 for it if it does have a third...

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 3:50 PM
lol yes its a z24 so it has the light.. 50 bucks isnt worth me tearing it apart yet. lol ill let u know and start a new thread if i do
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 3:52 PM
i just paid like 800 for the rebuilt engine... tranny has to be worth something.. doors interior... i still dont think a grand is asking too much considering the engine has veryy low miless
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:20 PM
Show me a Smog Cert and maybe I'd consider it.

---

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 7:45 PM
wut would be the reason for a smog cert. Why would this car not pass smog? lol ur confusing me with that one.. not like imma tow ir down n pay to have it smogged for u to consider it
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 7:53 PM
Well, for one, when you sell a used car in CA these days the seller is responsible to smog it before the new owner can register it.

http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/smog-check.php

When you sell a vehicle that is four or fewer model years old, a smog certificate will not be required in order to transfer the title. The buyer will be charged a smog transfer fee of $8. If the vehicle sold is more than four model years old, the seller must provide evidence of a current smog certification except in any of the following situations:

* The vehicle transfer occurs between a spouse, sibling, child, parent, grandparent, or grandchild.

* The vehicle was registered and biennial smog certification was submitted to the DMV within 90 days before the date the title transfer took place. A vehicle inspection report may be required for proof of certification.

Sorry bro. You're asking us to buy a wrecked 96 that might not pass smog? It might be worth more to you to just fix it.

---

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 8:53 PM
lol hm all that holding back from a car. I can give u a smog certificate for the car if u wanted to buy it.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:05 PM
Well obiviously me and Agustin are the two only people that seem somewhat interested in your "wrecked" car. Me wanting parts and him just wanting to know if it's going to pass smog and he may purchase it. Simple enough for us to ask what we think the parts or even the car is worth. To be honest with you homie the parts and car you are selling are worth nearly nothing to your asking price in my opinion. Pick and Pull and just local private sellers aren't even asking that much for a "running" 1996 vehicle pr even salvaged parts. My offers seem way to low for you and your just giving everyone else the run around about buying it in it's whole. I've been on these boards for a little while and you seem pretty new so I seen alot of positive turnouts on sales and trades (me and Agustin done business a few times with great results)...but you my friend are burning out faster then you can even spark on these boards or even in this region....

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Thursday, November 30, 2006 2:39 PM
ive been on here longer then u trust me..lol
and no u dont need to click on my profile to see my date.

Anyway my main goal would be to find a Gt or Z24 that needed and engine use my old engine and part the rest out .. .but ur small 50.00 here and there isnt worth the time of taking the @!#$ off let alone stripping my car for, when it is fixable

Thursday, November 30, 2006 7:29 PM
Ryan .
(derangedcavi)

Jonathan shumacker
(z24cavalier2env)

your 19 you would of been barley 16 when you joined if you joined before me...I'm done trying to argue with you it's pointless...I think you do need the money somewhat by all the things your trying to sell on JBO my petty $50 was just a kind offer...no offense needed to be taken but being the kid you are I guess you still haven't figured the appreciation of half a quarter days work yet...ask your mom to help fix your car then and stop asking and mocking us here that are just trying to do business with you....out....**lol**

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:05 PM
To the O.P.
18. Only ONE account is permitted for each member. This is a serious violation, and will result in ALL accounts being deleted.

Alright brandon.

http://www.j-body.org/members/xz24cavalierx/

Friday, December 01, 2006 3:49 AM
HAHAHA!

tom? are you serious?

Wow..... just... wow.

Friday, December 01, 2006 2:24 PM
God why did I think it was that douchebag, and turns out it is.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search