About the November 18th meet. - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
About the November 18th meet.
Sunday, November 05, 2006 1:20 PM
Any way, the meet is still good. My brother and I will be meeting in Sacramento about 10 in the morning. Still thinking of a good place to meet. Soon after we will be driving off to SantaCruz. Any one with a good place to meet feel free to suggest. By the way I live in Stockton, so if anyone is coming form the South I'll gladly wait and ride to Sacramento with. Any questions or concerns please forward to 209-951-0947.

Re: About the November 18th meet.
Sunday, November 05, 2006 4:00 PM
There unfortuantly really is no place to meet that we wont get harrased. Depending on how many people go there is a decent restraunt in watsonville (like 15 minutes south of santa cruz), and has a parking lot in the back where I do not think there will be to much of a problem.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 4:20 PM
Sounds good, How do we get there?
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 12:34 PM
Let me know when and where exactly. I am looking into going but need exact info and a for sure place to crash.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 10:31 PM
You could crash at my place Cavie Freak. It's a for sure thing. Even if every one backs out at the last minute, my brother and I still are going at least for the ride. I have an extra room and an extra bed. That way you know I'm not going to molest you. LOL. just kidding. So far I think...........Izn Trbl, Cavie Freak, Eviltec, 1Black Z,
Wednesday, November 08, 2006 10:50 PM
wait what, no molesting

im out

unfortunatly looks like my J will be out of comish but then either ill be taking the FJ or the ws6.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 1:54 AM
Well its a long ass drive for me since im in san diego so unless there is gunna be a for sure good turn out I prob won't head up.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:07 AM
I guess if it must be that way. It seems that not too many people are interested. I t hink maybe I'm just not making this interesting enough. If any one can come up with a better,or more tempting idea feel free to express.
Thursday, November 09, 2006 4:26 PM
if i see at least 5 (definite) people listing on here that they will be there, i will go too.
so on the 17th is when you will have my answer. LOL

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, November 10, 2006 4:14 PM
um maybe we shoudl throw in like an event like a movie or something??

Saturday, November 11, 2006 5:13 PM
Hey how about this, why dont we just get ahotel for the night, some beers and see what happens

Sunday, November 12, 2006 3:28 PM
You're on the right track Dayusex but there better be some girls involved otherwise others might think that spending the night in a hotel with a bunch of guys and beer might seem kinda fruity. Besides I think most of us are on a curfew-so to speak with the lady of the house.

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS
Monday, November 13, 2006 3:44 PM
yeah but see i just go pfftt
and take my beating the next day.

And ugh if everyone is so scared of the sausage fest, mb you shouldnt have a nother guy in the car.

BUt yeah hotel room ftw, becuase

GSP VS HUGHES

WAAAAR GSP!!!

Monday, November 13, 2006 4:23 PM
hotel room is fine..... as long as there is a bar close. LOL

oh, ill be having my own room thank you.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Tuesday, November 14, 2006 7:41 PM
LOL well ill be driving home later, but we should get some beers in the room, and debate which is better, fires, or cavs =P

Thursday, November 16, 2006 11:43 PM
damn, if i saw this earlyer and it was a for sure thing i would hop on the suzuki and take a road trip up there. last meet i went to involved just a few people and a wombo combo pizza lol.

not to mention i wouldnt mind seeing josh's car again. i love the how his car looks.

Friday, November 17, 2006 10:11 AM
ha ha! the wombo combo!!!!

and the rain too!!!!

too bad not enough people are interested.

probably a good thing too for me. ive just received a few new orders a two days ago that i really need to concentrate on.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Friday, November 17, 2006 11:34 AM
[quote=Izn Trbl-[ahys·in] [truhb·uhl]]ha ha! the wombo combo!!!!

and the rain too!!!!

too bad not enough people are interested.

probably a good thing too for me. ive just received a few new orders a two days ago that i really need to concentrate on.

ya its a bummer not allot are interested. i know i chimed in a lil late but i so would have made it for sure if people were actually going to be there.

Friday, November 17, 2006 1:48 PM
I would have gone but my car is still in the repair shop from my accident. I still want to cruise with some guys when i get it back.
Saturday, November 18, 2006 12:46 PM
so um where are people meeting?!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search