NOR CAL FOLKS- POST UR PICS FOR WEBSITE - Page 3 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NOR CAL FOLKS- POST UR PICS FOR WEBSITE
Sunday, January 01, 2006 10:20 AM
G's ,excuuuuse me princess!! ( Zelda)!

OBJECTS ON MIRROR ARE FORDS AND HONDAS

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:15 PM
So...... Here goes nothin' !

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:16 PM
Whatta think Josh ?? And thanks again....

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:20 PM

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:28 PM
Nice park bench ya got there!

Just Playin' I see you got the carbon fiber fuel door on there. I like how you did the exhaust too. Lookin' good man.....lookin' good.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:46 PM
looks great art!!!
the second picture looks as if you had deleated it from your photobucket. the third picture you had added an extra "http://". here is your picture for you....

once again, it looks great man. im glad you like your carbon fiber fuel door and ill keep you updated on the carbon fiber door handles.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Tuesday, January 10, 2006 6:27 PM
I like that front. Its the AAS Summit front right?

Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:57 AM
IZN TRBL wrote:looks great art!!!
the second picture looks as if you had deleated it from your photobucket. the third picture you had added an extra "http://". here is your picture for you....

once again, it looks great man. im glad you like your carbon fiber fuel door and ill keep you updated on the carbon fiber door handles.
Oh ! so that's what happened. Still learning though

Thursday, January 12, 2006 12:01 PM
And yes gorilla that is aSummit F.E. from A.A.S.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:41 PM
well dammit!!!! that was the "combination body kit"that I was planning on using! Bomex sides and rear with the AAS summit front!! Well, at least I know what it'll look like. Looking pretty good!

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Sunday, November 12, 2006 5:01 PM
(Back from the dead)

Here's mine:

Monday, November 13, 2006 10:52 AM
DANG SHOW OFF!!
Monday, November 13, 2006 3:38 PM
whaaaaat.....me? naw...i have to show off..I'm already getting tired of my car.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:28 AM
Dude that's a sick ass car, how can you get tired of it? Did you add something to it you dont like and killed off your spirit? Cause I know I can never get sick of my 04. Not unless I did something to it that totally changed the way it handles or something.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 4:08 PM
It's nothing that I did that's making me tired of it, I think I'm starting to get burnt out on the whole modding thing. I'm just getting used to the way my car looks, and the way it doesn't really attract stares anymore (yes, I am an attention whore). I still have so many plans for it, but can't really afford anything right now. Sometimes I even start getting depressed, and wish that I had never started modding. I hate that feeling because my car has come so far. Oh well, I'm not getting rid of her any time soon. I guess I need a real paint job...that would turn things around.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 8:35 AM
just get a good paint job and lower it, and youll be plenty happy im sure.

this is to everyone, not anyone particular: it seems to me that the "fast and furious" look went by fast. the last 5 years that has been the thing to do to 4 cylinders....slap stickers and a body kit and you get all the attention in the world. but i know of a lot of people geting rid of that look, converting thier car back to clean or stock looking and making it fast as hell, because they are sick of THAT kind of attention. they want the attention of people wondering what thier car can do or how fast it is, not that they wasted time putting exterior mods on it. (not to offend anyone here on this site, im just making a point), and remeber: to each his own.

but all along ive tried to keep my car as clean as possible. i bought it with the rims, put my hood on it, and thats about it. all my money after that went to the suspension and engine, and im happy that no one expects a "crapalier" to do anything, and then i can still run low 15's with minor bolt ons(which i do), and high 14's next year when i get my header and full exhaust.

PLEASE do not get me wrong. i really was into that F&F stage when i had my old white car. anyone remeber that? i had stickers and the yellow trim and a fart can, i did nothing to make the car look better, i just wasted money on crap and stickers.

but getting this black car i really relized that i was getting the wrong kind of attention. peopl yelling "ricer' as i drive by is not the attention i wanted. so i changed my game plan.

hopefully this helps someone, i dont mean to offend, im just trying to help.

- Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)
- www.csc-motorsports.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 4:41 PM
I agree. I had asian girls doing seductive tounge movements when the f&f deal was big. Now I just get old people saying" Nice wheels!" And I admit I'm also a lover of attention. Damn I miss that tounge.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006 4:45 PM
Either way I have another Z24 planned out for just racing. I'm going to join my asian homies at the track. Maybe I'll add a C.B hood to make the car ligther or something. But no airbags or hub cap spinners. L.O.L.

Thursday, November 16, 2006 6:07 PM
CaliforniaCavalier wrote:just get a good paint job and lower it, and youll be plenty happy im sure.

this is to everyone, not anyone particular: it seems to me that the "fast and furious" look went by fast. the last 5 years that has been the thing to do to 4 cylinders....slap stickers and a body kit and you get all the attention in the world. but i know of a lot of people geting rid of that look, converting thier car back to clean or stock looking and making it fast as hell, because they are sick of THAT kind of attention. they want the attention of people wondering what thier car can do or how fast it is, not that they wasted time putting exterior mods on it. (not to offend anyone here on this site, im just making a point), and remeber: to each his own.

but all along ive tried to keep my car as clean as possible. i bought it with the rims, put my hood on it, and thats about it. all my money after that went to the suspension and engine, and im happy that no one expects a "crapalier" to do anything, and then i can still run low 15's with minor bolt ons(which i do), and high 14's next year when i get my header and full exhaust.

PLEASE do not get me wrong. i really was into that F&F stage when i had my old white car. anyone remeber that? i had stickers and the yellow trim and a fart can, i did nothing to make the car look better, i just wasted money on crap and stickers.

but getting this black car i really relized that i was getting the wrong kind of attention. peopl yelling "ricer' as i drive by is not the attention i wanted. so i changed my game plan.

hopefully this helps someone, i dont mean to offend, im just trying to help.

Whatever man!! I'm gonna stick my foot so far up your ass that the water on my knee will quench your thirst!!
I'm just playing man and you know it!! I don't remember where I heard that quote...some movie. Anyways, no offense taken....and to tell you the truth, the three of us (You, me, and D-rock) have a pretty good start to a car club if you ask me. I'm the exterior guy, you're the N/A guy, and D-rock is the boost guy, so we've got it all covered! All three of our cars are pretty sweet especially when you get them all together. Oh, my wife and I are going to Vegas this coming week, and hopefully I'll get some good pictures. Oh, and I remember your white cavy (from pictures)....you and your 5hp a piece stickers. I've never had anyone call me a ricer while I was driving...mainly because they are stuck staring to say anything, or because I have already showed them that my car is nothing to fack with (in other words, I already kicked their a$$es in a race). That's what I was going for when I was first starting out...planned to be a show car (I haven't entered any shows yet), but could hold it's own when someone wanted "to go". Ya know. It's faster than stock, but nothing like your car. Anyways, I guess that's enough rambling. Talk to ya later!

Thursday, December 28, 2006 7:52 PM
Zup people! Whats going on? Where yall been? Any way regardless of what I said I'm back and kicking and all out. I tried going with imports like the Mazda rx7 but not the same. Anyway the bodykit not for sale anymore

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search