Micro Center in Irvine - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Micro Center in Irvine
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 4:04 PM
Does anyone know anyone that works there?

Re: Micro Center in Irvine
Monday, December 18, 2006 9:45 PM
Well YOU could. I hear they had some season job opportunites.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006 10:30 AM
They had a TV on sale for Black Friday that I was interested in. I was just looking to see how they were going to do their sales. I'm glad I didn't go down there though I found a badass TV local that was a much better deal.

Anyways, How you been Eric? What are you driving these days?

Thursday, December 28, 2006 9:24 PM
Hey Chad. I'm Good, Workin at Mission Viejo now. Live right down the street. Still looking for that multi million dollar idea. Had a Audi S4 for a while but got sick of the payment. Bought a used Evo... NOT a good Idea. Yeah uh didn't have it for a week. So for a couple of months borrowed a friend's truck and loved not making a payment went out and bought a 2001 z24 cash and still love the damn thing. What are you up to? Where are you working now?
Monday, January 01, 2007 7:48 PM
Same ole @!#$, different day. I'm living up my Magic Mountain now.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 1:58 PM
FstCavZ24 (M62 ECO) wrote:Same ole @!#$, different day. I'm living up my Magic Mountain now.

Is it true that Magic Mountain got sold and they're going to tear it down and re-build it somewhere else because of complaints from the citizens of Valencia?

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 4:11 PM
I don't think it has much to do with complaints from Valencia as it does its the least profitable Six Flags they own.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 6:09 AM
FstCavZ24 (M62 ECO) wrote:I don't think it has much to do with complaints from Valencia as it does its the least profitable Six Flags they own.

Oh, good to know. I was trying to dig up some news articles after I posted and I guess Six Flags decided in mid-December that they don't plan on selling the park to developers anymore. But they are still planning on possibly selling it to another theme park operator.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:06 PM
no, it's like a show car.
It's going to stay open but always for sale.

But fstcav is right, it's making no money for Six Flags. But won't be closed.

Hey I'm in Valencia too.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:22 PM
Dude this town is sooo boring. If it wasn't for working here I'd of moved a long time ago.

Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:32 AM
You guys got blown up in 24.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search