Wanted to Buy!!!! ANY CONDITION 5x100 RIM 17 or 18 with Tire!!!!! - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wanted to Buy!!!! ANY CONDITION 5x100 RIM 17 or 18 with Tire!!!!!
Saturday, February 10, 2007 11:43 AM
Hi,

I am looking to buy any condition 17 inch or 18 nich wheel / tire... I need 2 of them.. must be 5x100 bolt pattern... DONT care for offset... I need it so it will clear wilwood brake kit... If you know anyone selling them for cheap please let me know... All I need it for is to put it on my race car and move it around... it wont be driven on..... so tire condition is not that big of a deal.

Thanks

Re: Wanted to Buy!!!! ANY CONDITION 5x100 RIM 17 or 18 with Tire!!!!!
Saturday, February 10, 2007 11:51 PM
hey bud. i got a set of 2 18" tires, and one ADR rim with one of the tiers mounted. i was using them as back-up's, but if you need them, name your price.

oh yea, im up here in sacramento. LOL

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Sunday, February 11, 2007 12:00 AM
i've got 2 18" tc evo's ...1 tire is fairly new and the other has a nail in it and i drove it flat for about a day lol

If I'm weird and everyone else is weird, does that make me normal?
-me

Versus Motorsports really @!#$ sucks
and so does DHL...but more
Sunday, February 11, 2007 2:20 PM
I am not looking to spend tons of money... all I need it for is to move the sunfire around....

Someone name a price... and I will see if I can afford it... Sac or AZ does not matter I am sure I can figure something out on how to get it to my hands...

Someone just name a price....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search