selling wheels - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
selling wheels
Saturday, February 03, 2007 1:24 PM
i have a set of impul type rs wheels. two of the wheels are 17x9 and the other 2 are 17x8 the offset is i think 35, i want to sell the wheels with the tires and adapters that it has on it the adapters are hub centric and are for spacing the wheel out. they are in my cavalier but the cavalier isnt being used right now. the tire size is 235-45-17 all around and ive used the tires for about 5 months before november when i stopped using the cavalier. the spacers ive used for about the same time. the wheels have some curb rash but thats how i got them before i purchased them since they where used wheels from a car in japan the lug pattern is 5x100 i did put them without the spacers they fit but after a while the started rubbing so i would want to sell them with the spacers/adapters.

i stay in southern california area thats the reason i would like to sell the rims to someone closer in my area they should fit other vehicles such matrix subaru impreza with the 5x100 bolt patter and corolla

Re: selling wheels
Saturday, February 03, 2007 1:25 PM
also i do have the center caps for all these wheels
Sunday, February 04, 2007 7:40 AM
damn dude, should have at least cleaned them up a little bit.

GO PATS!!!
Sunday, February 04, 2007 7:16 PM
Where do you live... I'm surious if they fit on my Corolla, I might be interested. What's the offset? Are you sure it's +35? If so I'm kinda interested in seeing if they'll fit. Let me know.
Sunday, February 04, 2007 7:16 PM
@!#$ they're staggered aren't they... ... I would never find matching 9" wheels.
Thursday, February 08, 2007 2:51 AM
Get a pic of the damage and with center caps on and a price.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Monday, March 12, 2007 3:27 PM
Are you willing to sell just the wheel spacers. I'd buy them this week while I'm out here if you're available. Shoot me a P.M. and I'll give you my number.

Gotta keep on livin', L-I-V-I-N
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search