San Fernando Valley (and surrounding areas) - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
San Fernando Valley (and surrounding areas)
Thursday, April 12, 2007 3:56 PM
Where’s everybody from? Any body in the 818? If so or interested, come check out my club GM Eternal (www.gmeternal.com).

We meet up every Friday Night at Cruisers Car Wash on Tampa in Northridge. We are a great group of GM Enthusiast and have a great time. I’d love to see some Cavy’s and Sunfires out some time. I personally used to own a 1999 Sunfire SE. I loved that thing. I know have an Ion Redline.

Anyhow, check out some of our pics of the last few meets and hit us up if interested.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/558573486KLBIOM

http://rides.webshots.com/album/558450253sARKPi

Laters,

Daniel
President
GM Eternal
www.gmeternal.com

Re: San Fernando Valley (and surrounding areas)
Thursday, April 12, 2007 8:56 PM
I work on Ventura in Encino and live in the 818...would prefer not to drive out that way if I am not going to work.

Hope all works out tho

Thursday, April 12, 2007 9:33 PM
you will need to fix you sig before you get banned , its way over size

Friday, April 13, 2007 7:28 AM
snoeterp82
You dont want to drive north of Ventura Bl to meet with fellow GM enthusiast? Ok, I guess I follow, but not really. This is a Friday Night car meet, thats all.

97trd(???™)
Thanks for the heads up on the sig. Its actually a portion of my post. I dont have a sig yet. Thanks bud.

Question: Is it difficult to bring you guys together for meets? Have people been burned on previous meets? I cant really pinpoint anything, but I keep seeing people bailing out on the Hooters meet and seeing people commenting on not coming to any more meets. What gives?

Daniel
Tuesday, April 17, 2007 12:37 PM
Dang, this is it? Not a very warm welcome.

No love for the 818? I have to import people from places like Pomona (sid) and Oceanside (larry), hehehe....
Tuesday, April 17, 2007 12:58 PM
not sure really what happened to alot of the cali guys

they used to post alot , and were kinda active , ive been to a few meets in cali along time ago

last time i was in cali , i was at haddad for the gto get together

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 7:02 PM
Daniel Cervantes wrote:snoeterp82
You dont want to drive north of Ventura Bl to meet with fellow GM enthusiast? Ok, I guess I follow, but not really. This is a Friday Night car meet, thats all.

I do enough driving to and from the Pasadena/Burbank area to Encino every day and starting in 3 weeks, going to Redondo Beach after work to go to school.

Fun @!#$ I tell ya!

Thursday, April 19, 2007 7:32 PM
There used to be a Cali meet every month when I lived out there.

Im not sure of the status of the club, but we used to be called the SoCal J's....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search