Beware of azncav!!! - Page 5 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Beware of azncav!!!
Friday, April 27, 2007 11:38 AM
Yay! Arnel finally came through!!!!!!!!!

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com

Friday, April 27, 2007 3:22 PM
yup .... i shouldnt have taken THAT long .. im sorry once again to titus and everyone else here ...

if anyone needs i have a set of BRAND NEW clear corners for 1995-99 cavies for sale ... never been installed for 20 .. ill pay for shippin

as for that one guy who put out another azncav warning ... his things gets shipped out today ...
Friday, May 04, 2007 11:29 AM
woah super retarded kids. azncav you shouldn't be modding any car with a reputation like you've built up. Time to sell all your cars and have a nice Geo to drive.

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Friday, May 04, 2007 11:29 AM
For the record AZNCAV you promised old boy $100 not $80, you still owe him $20.

- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Friday, May 04, 2007 4:38 PM
for the record ... titus said he only wanted what was owed ... so b4 you manage to make a post about something you have no idea about ask some question first ... and as far driving a geo ... why dont you ... why do people like you always have somethin to say? so what what happen with titus is long gone .. an paid for ... grow up man stop baking into other peoples lives ..
Friday, May 04, 2007 4:40 PM
and calling someone a kid ... ? dude your about the same age... why do peope always manage to talk down on someone before knowing all the info ... please man i dont have time to argue ... thanks have a nice .. day ..
Tuesday, May 08, 2007 10:25 AM
Just wanted to let everyone in this section know about this other thread which has been started by another member against azncav.
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=355253&t=355253

It looks like he might be at it again and this time its not a small amount, its a lot.
Buyers be aware.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 1:39 PM
azncav wrote:and calling someone a kid ... ? dude your about the same age... why do peope always manage to talk down on someone before knowing all the info ... please man i dont have time to argue ... thanks have a nice .. day ..

the way you have been acting and length of time. yeah you're a kid. myself on the other hand take responsibility and do manage to keep my ends of any bargain in a timely manner. Yeah for the record once again you're a kid.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 4:54 PM
and ... i still dont get your point .. eh what ever dont have time to go around arguing with everyone

and how can you jugde people ... are you a carpenter ? can you walk on water ? dang im sorry i didnt realize i knew you .. ok well have a nice day brO ...
Tuesday, May 08, 2007 5:17 PM
Seeings how you want to bring religion into this. What happened to Thou Shalt Not Steal and do unto others...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 5:25 PM
i didnt steal ... im not taking his money ... dang .. we worked out a day ... thursday .. so thank you also

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 9:36 PM
Crazy.....

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Sunday, May 13, 2007 3:41 PM
azncav wrote:and ... i still dont get your point .. eh what ever dont have time to go around arguing with everyone

and how can you jugde people ... are you a carpenter ? can you walk on water ? dang im sorry i didnt realize i knew you .. ok well have a nice day brO ...

I do have the skills to be a carpenter so yes, yes I am.. walk on water? I have special shoes............ who woulda thought? with simple science and knowledge I can be just like jesus?

Monday, May 14, 2007 5:40 PM
look man i dont wanan argue .. let just drop all this and call it a day ..
Sunday, May 20, 2007 6:58 PM
alright admit you can't keep up your ends of a deal and we'll call it a day.

Thursday, June 14, 2007 5:33 PM
People, just dont sell you @!#$ until you get the money, period, god damn...

My CarDomain!!! --- http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2543660
Thursday, June 14, 2007 8:17 PM
Dang you guys really have nothing better to do than beat on this poor kid, Jeez he paid up let him go already.
Sunday, June 17, 2007 9:14 AM
NEVER!

Sunday, June 17, 2007 9:19 PM
damn .. people are harsh owell spyhunter has hes beliefs .. let him .. only god can judje me . so what people say dont really effect my much. i paid. done deal its over. some people have nothing better to do on there free time

thanks art , let gets meet together . mabe one day i can bring both m js to a meet one day
Thursday, June 21, 2007 8:55 PM
DON'T BRING THE BIBLE THUMPING SPEECH IN HERE, THIS IS A CAR FORUM!

Friday, June 22, 2007 10:24 PM
what speech ./ all i said is eh nm . this old and done with

Monday, June 25, 2007 12:58 AM
YOU MENTIONED GOD! I'm INSULTED!

Monday, June 25, 2007 4:32 PM
alright man if it makes you happy.. well drop it from here ..
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search