I hate cali lack of Js - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I hate cali lack of Js
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 8:40 PM
I just wanted to say I hate the lack of Js around here and damn where is the car scene in northern Cali?

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg

Re: I hate cali lack of Js
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 10:47 PM
I personally like the lack of J Bodies in CA.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 11:56 PM
Well i want a damn meet, someone to talk to about them lol meets are fun

JHound

Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:18 AM
I like the lack of J's, too. I like people not knowing what my car is.

---

Thursday, July 19, 2007 11:45 AM
AGuSTiN wrote:I like the lack of J's, too. I like people not knowing what my car is.

- Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)
- www.csc-motorsports.com

Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:26 PM
Northern California people generally have much higher incomes than those in southern california.

Thus, Higher Income with a choice of vehicle usually does not include j-bodies.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 4:18 PM
What I really meant was the lack of meets or attempting to get together once in a blue moon. I just got here and would be nice to meet a few of the members in this area. Just that almost none of the members post anything lol

JHound

Thursday, July 19, 2007 5:26 PM
I like the lack of people that know what the hell an N-body is, or a fast Grand Am for that matter...

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Sunday, August 05, 2007 9:16 AM
read the title, first thought was "there's a lack of jbodies in cali?"

seems every corner i turn there's a jbody or 12 sitting there.

if you want a meet, get one going.

GO PATS!!!
Sunday, August 05, 2007 10:31 AM
i have seen like 4 Js since i have been here lol

JHound

Friday, September 07, 2007 12:28 AM
actualy there have been numerous meets.. there were a few heads down in the SD area, and a few in norcal and the distance is basicly what made it not work. Arguments over who drives where to meet, BS missing meets for work at the last minute ( even given a months notice.. ) so it almost wasnt worth it. Ive been in the socal scene for almost 3 years now.. and yea, i see cavs every now and again but for the most part, theres no drive to make the meets and club work. So.. ditto.

Friday, September 07, 2007 10:23 AM
JHOUND wrote:i have seen like 4 Js since i have been here lol

I have 5 at my house.

Friday, September 07, 2007 6:43 PM
99% of the people just dont have the motivation to plan a meet and STICK TO IT.

i speak from experience as i have planned a few and had many people fall out at the last minute because of plans or they just "forgot", even with a months notice.

so ive stopped trying.

Friday, September 07, 2007 8:06 PM
that really sucks, I would really like to meet some more people around here. north Cal.

JHound

Friday, September 21, 2007 11:31 PM
calis lack of j's? its not that bad...there are alot on this site from clai..just most dont get along with eachother cuz there too busy pissing eachother off and trying to do the compairing dicks thing instead of what it should be about..passion for cars and having fun!..Most people dont want to post any questions about cars anymore because someone always makes them feel like @!#$ saying there stupid for even asking questions...they dont realize that some people dont know that much about cars as they do..and need advise!

Elmer the wricer hunter..."Shhh be vewy vewy quiet...I'm huntin wrice"
Kill da wriiiicer...Kill da Wricerrrrr..kill daaa wriccceeerr!!!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007 7:46 PM
Quote:

calis lack of j's? its not that bad...there are alot on this site from clai..just most dont get along with eachother cuz there too busy pissing eachother off and trying to do the compairing dicks thing instead of what it should be about..passion for cars and having fun!..Most people dont want to post any questions about cars anymore because someone always makes them feel like @!#$ saying there stupid for even asking questions...they dont realize that some people dont know that much about cars as they do..and need advise!

I agree 100 percent ! I've been on the .org for a little while now and dont post much because of how crazy some responses are on here. I would also like to have a Cali meet. I'm in Riverside.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 8:45 PM
just tell me where in cali and when u wanna cruise and ill roll

"It's Only A Cavalier"
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 6:28 PM
About 3-5 years back the org in the NorCal area was really active (Dreynx, Zyrano, myself, CruiseControl, Izn Trbl, Baby Gorilla, Titus, Augustine, Art, S.Skinner, Jared to name a few)..not as much anymore...we had a few meets from what I can remember in the Fresno, Sacramento, Roseville and Stockton area...seems to be not as much attention now so

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Thursday, October 04, 2007 9:12 PM
Im at Travis AFB which is inbetween sac and san fran (vacaville/fairfield area) Im always up for a meet (depending on my work scheduel) looks like im going to grave shift but always up for a meet

JHound

Friday, October 05, 2007 10:24 PM
i can meet anywhere near roseville/rocklin/auburn

Saturday, October 06, 2007 10:50 AM
anyone up near lake elsinore?

Sunday, October 07, 2007 10:24 PM
i live in folsom, right off Folsom-auburn BLVD. i like when other people are surprised about my car. I'm just tired of this guy at work that thinks his 92 integra with header, CAI, msd and cam gears running 15.9 is the sh!t oh and his $500 primered body kit.

I
HATE
RICERS

sac meet?
im down.

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.
Monday, October 08, 2007 6:01 PM
I am relatively near Elsinore...I'm in Riverside, It's like 30 min. away. There was another post just like this one not long ago that died out... I would love to meet some local J owners,and get a meet going.

Monday, October 08, 2007 11:18 PM
Quote:

There was another post just like this one not long ago that died out... I would love to meet some local J owners,and get a meet going.

then this post needs to stay alive

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.
Monday, October 08, 2007 11:32 PM
I would like to meet also!! I am currently on nights sun-wed (7pm to 7am), so basically anytime the later part of the week should be good for me. I'll go as far as Travis AFB. I normally go to Auburn a few times a month and meet with Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)...it's always a blast.

I'm always up for meeting other J-owners. I almost met up with JHound, but I had an appointment to get my cast off, so we missed each other by maybe half an hour. I was really looking forward to seeing his cavy, taking pics with our cars together, and just talking about them...

I hardly ever get on these boards too because of the flaming that goes on. I'm not a genuis when it comes to cars, and if I ask a question, I expect an answer, not getting laughed at and being called a noob...or being told to use the search button. Anyways, I'm sure if y'all get a meet together, Cameron will let me know.

So basically, I'm down (for later in the week)...I'm out!

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search