Hawaii Jbodies??? - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hawaii Jbodies???
Sunday, December 18, 2005 1:17 AM
it seems im the only person from Hawaii (Oahu) here on the org. i know there were some who where here before but cmon,..where are you guys? anyone, hawaii, oahu, maui? etc?

Re: Hawaii Jbodies???
Sunday, December 18, 2005 10:33 PM
Monday, December 19, 2005 2:11 PM
i dont get why you put that link..ive seen that post, its about someone whos car was from hawaii and wanted to see how the plates look like.

im looking for fellow jbody enthusiasts.

Monday, December 19, 2005 11:13 PM
Tuesday, December 20, 2005 1:00 AM
ive been checking the memeber registry many times for hawaii people. the problem is.. are they still here on the board? i check to see their last update and forums post and end up with no leads. .. i guess when i see them, i have chase them down.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 3:48 PM
2enthusiast4 wrote:i dont get why you put that link..ive seen that post, its about someone whos car was from hawaii and wanted to see how the plates look like.

im looking for fellow jbody enthusiasts.

@!#$ you too.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 1:54 AM
^^^ok..now im confused.

Saturday, December 24, 2005 9:17 PM
2enthusiast4, don't worry about that dude. He seems to have misread your post, tried to help, misinterpreted your response and now he's upset. Anyways, I'm from Pearl City, Oahu and drive a black '99 Z24 that's pretty much stock. Yeah, I hardly see any Z24's on the road, see some other Cavaliers like sedans and LS coupes, but hardly any Zs. Good luck with yours!

"If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking."

-General George S. Patton

Saturday, December 24, 2005 9:26 PM
By the way - you can e-mail me if you want any opinions about future mods. I am very picky and opinionated about car stuff. My younger brother('03 Infinti FX35) and I argue all the time about rims & tires, exhaust, perfomance mods, etc... Keep in mind I'm a lot older than you so my views my be very different than yours. Laters.

"If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking."

-General George S. Patton

Sunday, December 25, 2005 12:24 AM
YAY!.. finally someone from oahu who goes on this site! cant believe the other people I see dont go on here. i ve seen other modded Cavs and they see me and give me the shaka sign. If i need any advice ill hit u an email.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 4:23 PM
crap, I just got from Hawaii. I was on vacation and I didn't even think to check the org for fellow J owners. Didn't see to many J's out there, lots of intergras though and a few G35s and Porshes...that's all that really caught my attention. Minus those awsome jacked up trucks. I should be going back again next year as I had an awsome time. Good luck with the cars guys.

03z24

Thursday, February 16, 2006 4:24 PM
crap, I just got from Hawaii. I was on vacation and I didn't even think to check the org for fellow J owners. Didn't see to many J's out there, lots of intergras though and a few G35s and Porshes...that's all that really caught my attention. Minus those awsome jacked up trucks. I should be going back again next year as I had an awsome time. Good luck with the cars guys and girls.

03z24
Thursday, February 16, 2006 4:24 PM
and then I double post....perfect

03z24
Sunday, July 22, 2007 11:17 PM
I found somebody, http://www.j-body.org/members/djanigav/

He/She is in Hilo! but doesnt come up the org anymore...

My CarDomain!!! --- http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2543660
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search