photoshoot in vallejo at the old NAVEL base - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
photoshoot in vallejo at the old NAVEL base
Monday, October 08, 2007 10:08 PM
so me and jhound are planning a simple photoshoot with anyone who is available tomorrow at 4pm. at the old navel base on maryisland. if anyone is local and wants to join let us know .. we would love to get a nice shoot tomorrow

Re: photoshoot in vallejo at the old NAVEL base
Monday, October 08, 2007 11:46 PM
can y'all postpone it until after wednesday?

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 12:23 AM
we can always go again .. when ever your free. tomorrow is jhounds day off.. let us know bro. id love to see your car also. would be nice. and if you'd like i have an extra ecotec valve cover you can have .. i just need it gone from under my bed. we can go again mabe thursday or even friday let me know . saturday even

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 5:11 AM
I'd be down for any of those days, just give me a time, and I'll make my way to Travis (or wherever to meet, but I don't know the area very well...my cell phone number is 702-335-1564)...do you know the next time jhound is off again? And hells yeah, i'll take that valve cover, who knows maybe I can get it powdercoated when i get my car painted, and have a matching cover under the hood!!! I'll see if I can get CaliforniaCavalier (Cameron) to go too. I think that would be sweet.

Oh, and as a fore-warning, the paint around the front end of my car is a little faded mainly because it's a spray can job (I did it myself) and the driver's side fender is a different shade of blue than the rest of the front end...I have been experimenting a little bit with it.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 5:54 AM
cool bro ..dont worry about your car im sure it wont show on the pictures much.. my cars flaws are hidden pretty well in my pics. my spoiler and sideview mirrors are spray canned also . ill talk to jhound and you talk to cameron and mabe we can get it done on saturday

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 6:00 AM
sounds good to me! Oh, I'm on night shift for the next few months, so if you call please make it either between 5pm and 7pm (sun-wed).....thurs-sat (just about anytime after 12noon should be good). I'm sure this won't be the only time we ever get together.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 7:54 AM
okay, Cameron got back to me and he said that he works 10 to 3 on Saturday, so I can meet him at his house, and then we can head that way. That'll give me time to get a good wash in. Sound good?

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:00 AM
yay!

- Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)
- www.csc-motorsports.com

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 3:44 PM
sounds good to me .. i have my spoiler ready to be put on.. just needs a couple more coats and my Cf hood just needs to be buffed out.. then im good. lets try to work out saturday if you guys cab , cameron ill trade you hoods haha jk mines has some cracks.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 7:49 PM
saturday guys ?

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 11:13 PM
They are mnaking me move (damn hate having to live in dorms) but Ill try to get most of it done fri so I can meet up. There is a crew change coming up for me and Im switching to grave shift and work on sat at 11 at night so if for some reason the shoot takes that long ill have to leave early lol. But I should make it, sadly I may have to take off my bags, I think the rear strut is going bad, but not positive since I have not had time to inspect it.

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg

Thursday, October 11, 2007 7:11 AM
2.2&2.4(azncav) wrote:saturday guys ?

sounds good to me...and I don't think it'll last THAT long JHound...it sucks about being forced out of the dorms. I never went through it, so I don't exactly know, but I DO know moving in general sucks.

Thursday, October 11, 2007 4:03 PM
ok saturday . meet at the mcdonalds on sonoma and valley vista. 2pm? im off work at 12. bring your cam if you want. ill have mine with me.

Thursday, October 11, 2007 6:50 PM
Im just being forced into other dorms lol. I wish i didnt have to live in the dorms at all lol

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Friday, October 12, 2007 1:52 AM
2.2&2.4(azncav) wrote:ok saturday . meet at the mcdonalds on sonoma and valley vista. 2pm? im off work at 12. bring your cam if you want. ill have mine with me.

Cameron doesn't get out of work until 3, so i don't think 2 is going to work. give me a call tomorrow (friday), and we'll try to work something out...I'll be in touch with Cameron, and see when he wants to meet.

Friday, October 12, 2007 6:24 AM
ok we can make it between 4-5 sound good?

Friday, October 12, 2007 6:38 AM
sounds good to me...depending on how long it takes to get there from auburn. I can't wait!!!!

Friday, October 12, 2007 8:32 AM
oh, and it also depends on what the weather is doing...if it's @!#$ty (rainy or overcast), I wouldn't waste any of our time...ya know?

Friday, October 12, 2007 8:34 AM
if the weather is good, i can do it. CW and i can meet at my house right at 3:15 and then leave shortly thereafter.

what city are we meeting in? if its vallejo then it shouldnt take us more then an hour and a half.

but its going to depend on the weather....

- Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)
- www.csc-motorsports.com

Friday, October 12, 2007 4:18 PM
yea hopefully the weather is nice .. i pray it is.. and yes were meeting in vallejo ..

Saturday, October 13, 2007 12:16 PM
its sunny here in vallejo perfect weather .. is this still happening ? haha i hope so im going to wash my car now . let me know guys

Saturday, October 13, 2007 2:21 PM
I'm still down, but I don't know if cameron is going to go. I am currently at his house, so I'll know if he's still going to go after he gets out of work. (less than an hour)

Saturday, October 13, 2007 2:47 PM
cool me and jhound are up for it still let me know
i PM you my cell

Saturday, October 13, 2007 11:20 PM
well, fellas....it's late, and I think I'm going to go to bed....I'll try and get the pics on here tomorrow afternoon/evening. Most of them turned out pretty good, but toward the end of the shoot, it was getting too dark and some of those pics turned out blurry. All in all, I think it was a good shoot/meet. Oh, and thanks again for that valve cover...I'll put it to good use. Later!

Saturday, October 13, 2007 11:54 PM
some pics are posted on the photo media forums

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search