Got Jacked - Need Parts - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Got Jacked - Need Parts
Monday, September 10, 2007 11:06 PM
Finally got jacked for the first time in....well, ever. Got taken for my cd player. Unfortunately, instead of breaking a window, they tore the door down...literally. They crowbarred it a little then put their knees into the door, grabbed the top and bent the door in half from the top and pulled it down. I bent it back as much as I could, but it's no where close to normal. So, I'm looking to my good brethren on the JBO (hope I can still be on good terms after my long absence) for help. I need a passenger door for a coupe, can be bare, if you've got one in Bright Aqua Metallic, even better. I could also use a 95-99 dash bezel. And, maybe if someone has a cheap cd player, I'll pick one of those up too. If yall can help, great, if not...thanks anyhow.

p.s.- joke's on them....I fried the cd player a month or so before hand. They were also too dumb to notice my tripple gauge pillar pod and gauges....its still there untouched.

pps.- I could also use a newer engine for a 95-97 2.2, but I am in the Reno area and have no truck. Any help is much appreciated.

SEE YOU IN TEE!!!

Re: Got Jacked - Need Parts
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 9:23 AM
Worst. Thieves. Ever.

If they're breaking up doors like that, they need a new profession.

I have a dash bezel that's primered white. I'd let you have it for cheap just to get it off my shelf. You'll def have to paint it, though. Make me an offer if you can't find something better.

---

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 1:25 PM
You've got mail.

SEE YOU IN TEE!!!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 1:35 PM
BTW, they were literally the worst thieves ever. Finger prints everywhere. The car hasn't been washed since I came by your place Agustin. Yet, the cops still wouldn't come take prints.

They took my CD player (5? years old), an old Nokia brick-style cell phone and 3 overdo parking tickets. HAHA. They were kind enough to unplug the cd player harness and leave it behind and slide it out of the install kit. They did a number on my door though.

They missed my 3-pod pillar, my gauges in it, my dash cluster (aftermarket), my engine mounts (under the driver's seat) and the trim of the CD player.

They must've been spooked off or they were really retarded.

SEE YOU IN TEE!!!

Friday, September 14, 2007 1:56 PM
idk if it will fit or work but i have a 00-05 cd player, the oem one, if you want it send me a pm w/ an offer...ive got it w/ me at school so shipping could be right away.

Friday, September 14, 2007 5:20 PM
got a kenwood i've been trying to sell. don't know how much you want to spend though.

GO PATS!!!
Saturday, September 15, 2007 3:33 PM
McLovin wrote:idk if it will fit or work but i have a 00-05 cd player, the oem one, if you want it send me a pm w/ an offer...ive got it w/ me at school so shipping could be right away.

I don't know if it'll fit. Are the 00+ cd players single din?

The Redneck wrote:got a kenwood i've been trying to sell. don't know how much you want to spend though.

I'm not looking to spend much. I'm just trying to get the car to a half decent state before I sell it or trade it in. I'm looking to get a WRX before winter gets here.

SEE YOU IN TEE!!!

Sunday, September 16, 2007 4:16 AM
gotcha. well its my little brothers. been trying to get rid of him for it. i think he wants $75. let me know if you can't find anything else and i'll see what i can do.

GO PATS!!!
Sunday, September 16, 2007 4:27 PM
Steve Skinner wrote:
McLovin wrote:idk if it will fit or work but i have a 00-05 cd player, the oem one, if you want it send me a pm w/ an offer...ive got it w/ me at school so shipping could be right away.

I don't know if it'll fit. Are the 00+ cd players single din?

The Redneck wrote:got a kenwood i've been trying to sell. don't know how much you want to spend though.

I'm not looking to spend much. I'm just trying to get the car to a half decent state before I sell it or trade it in. I'm looking to get a WRX before winter gets here.

the 95-99 cavis are 1.5 or 1 1/2 din the 2000-2005 cavalier are 2din .. for the radio
Tuesday, October 23, 2007 12:44 PM
I think the pick and pull here in Stockton has a coupe thats that color...I'll look into it. I know this thread is kind of old but just looking out for ya brother. I'll check sometime soon for you.

www.team-koketsu.com

www.okwerdz.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search