any z24 have an underdrive pulley installed? - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
any z24 have an underdrive pulley installed?
Sunday, October 21, 2007 11:54 AM
I got a motor installed into my z24 due to the stock one being killed by my fiance. The guy I had install it at my house failed to tell me that there is an underdrive pulley on it before he took off and won't call me back. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the belt length that I have to use now? I don't feel like taking the motor out to replace the pulley. Thanks.

Re: any z24 have an underdrive pulley installed?
Sunday, October 21, 2007 12:02 PM
I have an UnOrthodox Racing crank pulley, and the AEM tru power alt pulley, and I use the stock size belt. oh and you dont have to take the motor out to change the pulley, just remove the passenger tire and plastic splash guard and there you are, takes all of 20 mins to change. most of it will removing the plastic and tire.

Monday, October 22, 2007 2:36 PM
Do you need to know the stock belt length or the belt length for the pulley you have? What pulley do you have? What happened to the belt and pulley that came off the old motor?

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 8:57 PM
i need to know the length for the belt for the underdrive pulley. I don't know what brand it is or anything, it was on the motor already. the pulley that was on the old motor probably left in the truck of the mechanic i had working on it that won't return my calls now, or i would change it back.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search