Anyone from Reno, NV - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone from Reno, NV
Sunday, May 04, 2008 6:39 PM
hey, I Am looking at buying a car in Reno, NV but obviously live about 1200miles away. Anyone on this site live close to the international airport, as the car is apparently about 2 mlies from the airport. I would be willing to pay a fee if you would take a look at the car and give me your opinion, you would obviously have to drive this turbo beast and let me know all your thoughts from, exhaust volume, to wheel hop, clunking, torque steer etc, and just overall impression of the car.

If I go through with the deal and the guy has the car ready for viewing, would anyone be interested in doing this for me?

thanks in advance.

-Garrett
-ge_forcez22@hotmail.com

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Re: Anyone from Reno, NV
Tuesday, May 06, 2008 9:52 PM
no one wants to take an SRT for a test drive and earn some money...

*crosses fingers*

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 9:04 AM
If I lived closer I would.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 9:20 AM
I might be up there to visit my brother next week and I can do it, but im not positive yet that I'll be going up there. I'll let you know if I do.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 3:57 PM
hey man, that sounds awesome! How far away do you live, check your PM, hopefully we can work something out.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search