What about a So-Cal Meet? - Page 3 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What about a So-Cal Meet?
Saturday, April 14, 2007 8:18 PM
Todays was a fun day i just left my cam home

*ecoboi*

Saturday, April 14, 2007 8:57 PM
Saturday, April 14, 2007 9:37 PM
The J-Z wrote:no we all left. not very many people showed up, only three cavs, one redline, two cobalts and one solstice, we are going to post up pictures later in photos and media.
'

well maybe once i've replaced the damaged panels on my car we can all meet up again. sorry guys.
Sunday, April 15, 2007 8:45 PM
Sal, Garrett and Larry,

It was really cool hanging out with you guys. Each one of your rides was way cool in its own style. Thanks for making me feel welcome in the group. I just wish you guys lived closer up here so we could kick it more often. I'll post up my pics from Saturday in your post Sal.

You guys will have to make the drive some time just check it out. My cellie is 805.907.0039. Hit me up some time. Keep in touch.

Here is a gallery from my last weeks meet if you are interested:

http://sports.webshots.com/album/558664639pZyvxv

...and the week before

http://rides.webshots.com/album/558573486KLBIOM

Until the next event: Peace

Daniel
President
GM Eternal
www.gmeternal.com
Monday, April 16, 2007 8:53 PM
Hey Daniel is there anything going on this friday with yall I would like to visit up that way if anyhting is going on!!! hit me back up

*ecoboi*
Monday, April 16, 2007 10:26 PM
Larry Griggs wrote:Hey Daniel is there anything going on this friday with yall I would like to visit up that way if anyhting is going on!!! hit me back up

Hey buddy. We meet up every Friday nor rain nor shine. Last few weeks have rocked. What sucks is that I wont be out this Friday.

Think you can make it up next Friday?

Let me hit up the group and see whose game. Take my # 805.907.0039 and hit me up later this week. Sign up at my board if you want. That would be cool. That way you can keep tabs on the latest happenings. I try, but dont always have time for all the boards. Cobaltss.net, Redlineforums.com, Jbody.org, thirdgen.org, LS1tech, etc, etc....Then my board too www.gmeternal.com hehehehe.

Daniel
President GM Eternal
www.gmeternal.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 12:19 PM
Next friday i will be gone back home til the 30th but I will try to get up there after that

*ecoboi*
Sunday, April 22, 2007 4:34 AM
YES!! YES!! YES!! i go to my girls scion meets they have some on like every corner. WE NEED JBODY MEETS BAD!!!! keep me posted on when its gonna happen AFTER JUNE cause i will be on deployment til middle of june. take care NO TICKETS!!!!
Thursday, April 26, 2007 9:39 PM
i promise to make the next meet as long as i dont have to drive 80 miles to get there

Sunday, April 29, 2007 8:38 PM
hopefully my car will be done during this week some time. May 5 im heading to the valley for a car show with GME

*ecoboi*
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 9:44 PM
So im bringin it back from the dead but is there a possibility there might be another so cal meet, there are no grand am guys who seem to be in So Cal there are only like 3 of us in the L.A area, the other guy now has a camaro and getting a multi model meet would be a blast.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:53 PM
how about in the central cali area?

New Picture comming this summer.
Friday, May 25, 2007 12:38 PM
central cali? like as in the bay area? well if i was closer that way tehn it would be cool. where were you thinkin?
Friday, May 25, 2007 7:22 PM
Like Fresno.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 3:26 PM
whats up im in the ventura/ valley area my cavalier is getting painted but i am down 100% to start a cruise just tell me when and ill be there

"It's Only A Cavalier"
Saturday, October 06, 2007 10:53 AM
yea i just got back from cruise like a month ago, so if you guys can actualy plan one ill definately be there with enough notice.
Friday, January 25, 2008 2:10 AM
1) Sal Medina (white cav)
2) Alex (white sunfire)
3) Stephanie and Karo (silver cav)
4) Garett
5) John (EvictionArticle) since i'm so darned close
6) Mike Koldus (2nd gen blue cavy with lambos)
7) Kevin (White cav)
8)Doug (chefdug)
9) josh (jbodyridah)
10)

"It's Only A Cavalier"
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 12:47 AM
where will it be?

Sunday, February 03, 2008 2:34 PM
where will it be?

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Sunday, May 11, 2008 8:54 AM
i have a stock cavy but im good for the next 1.
Sunday, May 11, 2008 9:19 AM
Well my Cavalier got totaled when a truck ran a light. But I can bring my Cobalt SS Supercharged.

Saturday, July 26, 2008 7:16 AM
Please let me know, I will bring any of my J/N cars. I am buiding my Olds achieva SCX motor now and working with my 2000 Z24. Jason Eilerhttp://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd187/jeiler9865/?action=view¤t=racing032007014.jpg
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search