FS: Eco go fast, suspension, braking goodies: 03 LS 4sale too - Page 2 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FS: Eco go fast, suspension, braking goodies: 03 LS 4sale too
Friday, June 06, 2008 12:17 PM
Thanks Chuck, registry updated.

Saturday, June 14, 2008 1:51 AM
whats up with the "one off" rear disc?

12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Saturday, June 14, 2008 4:07 AM
It's a Wilwood R&D'd kit that never made production. Any specific questions?

rears:

Sunday, June 22, 2008 9:38 PM
The 4 pt w removable cross brace roll bar is out of the car if there's any locals interested. Local pick ups get the rear panels already modified for free.

The bar is professionally painted 03 yellow, but really needs to be stripped and painted again. The bottom of the legs are pretty nicked up.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 6:33 PM
FstCavZ24 wrote:The 4 pt w removable cross brace roll bar is out of the car if there's any locals interested. Local pick ups get the rear panels already modified for free.

The bar is professionally painted 03 yellow, but really needs to be stripped and painted again. The bottom of the legs are pretty nicked up.

How much do you want for that? Just curious

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 11:33 PM
Roll bar, turbo kit, 3 pillar pod, front STB's (GM and no name), and 3 gauge pillar pod are the only things left.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 10:02 AM
Pick up this guys parts people...He is a great seller and will always always always answer ANY questions you have about the parts for sale, or any parts in general....I've picked up a couple things from him and the communication and service and friendly advice were great and well aprreciated...

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 8:52 AM
would you be interested in just selling the port fueler seperately from the rest fo the turbo kit. im looking for a port fueler and need one bad and i like the older style better. let me know. thanx

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:02 AM
also, do you have any pictures of the entire setup or anything. i might be interested to fab something up on my auto

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:10 AM
At this time I am not interested in breaking up the kit. I want it to remain a bolt on system for the person that buys it. If you and someone else want to go in on it that's your deal.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 12:02 PM
what size injectors are included with the kit and portfueler?

i might be interested in the full stage 5 kit with the port fueler.

how many miles are on it?

any shaft play or any problems at all

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 1:19 PM
You reuse your stock injectors on the main rail, the included injectors for the port fueler are 4 40lb injectors.

Many people in their for sale ads, recently, have stated their kit is the same one Adam Hahn did his 11.44 run which is totally untrue. Ask other people selling theirs to see a picture of the down pipe and compare it to the one in the pic above. My kit truly came off the HAHN Sunfire, went 11.44, and has included upgrades never sold in the production kits like the intake manifold, down pipe, and BOV. When I bought the kit I asked Bill if I should have the turbo rebuilt and he said it was fine, but they would rebuild it for a smokin' deal if I chose. In the interest of preventative maintenance I had them rebuild it anyways. I can only estimate mileage as being no less than 15k trouble free miles.

Zero issues with the kit. The IC is now painted flat black for stealthiness.

The ONLY reason I am selling it is I have a different, much faster, car now. If it wasn't for this car I would still be rocking the Cavalier modded and would be working on a built motor for more boost. With the HRC5 on a totally stock motor and 2.5" mandrel catback I put down 284whp/262wtq at 10.5 PSI.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 2:48 PM
would your new car be a c5 vette, because i also have a c5 vette a 2002 pewter 6spd coupe and i just cannot let the cav go. i love the vette and am eventually going to do a monster build on it, but i just cannot let the cav go, its wierd, even though it is fwd and will never get any faster than prolly mid or high 10's and still be streetable as with a vette you can get low 10's on stock bottom end 346ci and thats all motor

Saturday, August 09, 2008 1:25 PM
The quickest way to reach me is by being logged in, going to my profile, and clicking send email.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 9:59 PM
are the tein ss still for sale?
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 10:11 PM
Sold a LONG time ago. Sorry. BTW The email I sent you that said the same thing bounced back.

Monday, August 18, 2008 11:34 AM
Hey guys if you buy Chad's stuff, you will be 100% inpressed. Great communication, and he is always willing to help. I got the brakes and a shifter and both mounts from him. Great guy (meet him this weekend), always willing to help...

Monday, August 25, 2008 2:27 PM
Updated price. $3100 shipped in the 48 states.

FstCavZ24 wrote:$3500 + shipping.

It comes w the port fueler, bigger 20 G turbo, sheet metal intake manifold, custom 3" DP w venturi torque builder, greddy type rs BOV, inline fuel pump, misc parts. Really you should be able to bolt on and go. I have the drill bit and tap for sale separately to tap the oil pan. You really shouldn't need to spend much more than a few bucks for some misc parts. I will try and sell it as complete as can be including vac lines, but w that many things I can't guarantee you won't have to spend a few bucks at the hardware store.

It's their stage 5 kit plus some extra goodies HAHN did for their personal car. This kit came off their Sunfire that did 11.4@125 w a mild built motor. I had the turbo rebuilt less than 15k miles ago as preventative maintenance before they sent me the kit.

Monday, August 25, 2008 2:39 PM
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if i wait long enough ill get it for cheaper....NICE!!!! lol j/k chad....

are you still trying to sell the car as is aswell....or are you gonna hang on to the car for a DD.

Monday, August 25, 2008 2:41 PM
I haven't quite decided what I am going to do with the car. It's almost in too good of condition to get rid of.

Monday, August 25, 2008 2:44 PM
SHOW CAR quality....how the MPG in the vette? does it hurt ur wallet drving that beast everyday....that would be why i would keep the Cav..

Monday, August 25, 2008 2:57 PM
It's in no way show car quality, but the car has no issues.

Monday, August 25, 2008 3:05 PM
oh i assumed it was...my bad....what the hell keep em both....its all fun...

Friday, September 05, 2008 3:31 AM
a 6spd ls1 vette of 2000+ gets 19/29 mpg but actually on the highway ive gotten as much as 33mpg out of mine. gas mileage is actually pretty amazing for a v8

Monday, September 08, 2008 1:30 PM
Hey is the rear tie bar for sale and how much would you want for it.

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search