jbody meet, last weekend of july - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
jbody meet, last weekend of july
Sunday, June 08, 2008 12:27 AM
well heres an attempt at gettin a local meet for some of us local jbodies. if you are interested this is a bring what you got event. all money out of your pocket. a REAL meet.. if anyone is interest please post. if not july mabe mid august. somewhere along the lines of tahoe and ... san lous bispo (pismo beach even) and suggestion please post..

Re: jbody meet, last weekend of july
Sunday, June 08, 2008 7:22 PM
closer to tahoe would be ok. i think i could get a day off work sometime in either July or august. but we need to confirm a good amount of people to it doesn't end up like previous meets where few people have shown up.

just my 2 cents

- Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)
- www.csc-motorsports.com

Monday, June 09, 2008 6:04 PM
please allow a bow of heads. my car has been in the hospital (my garage) for several days because get this-

my car started running on 1 cylinder after the injector sprayed too much fuel into the cylinder and washing out my cat. then the injector failed. i replaced the injector, all spark plugs and boots, fuel filter and now im taking it to the shop tomorrow to possibly get the car replaced.

hope all is well with all of you!

-

- Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)
- www.csc-motorsports.com

Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:39 PM
Well I'm in the sacremento area so thats where I want to meet. However, I've run into a problem installing my transmission so untill thats fixed I'm stationary (read my post in the trans forum). Plus if its too far I can't go cause money is to tight for this $4.50 a gallon crap. ( I would probably de-tune my car for a trip longer than 50 miles, so I could run 87, lol)

Mid-August in Sacto is my vote.

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.
Thursday, July 10, 2008 10:45 PM
gonna sell any of your ls sport parts ? im interested in some haha if you happen to come across some let me know !! i need it fot my vert

Friday, July 11, 2008 12:19 AM
if its in the summer, the only day i could make it as of now is sun/mon lol since me being military ad my shop runs 24/7 my days/time always changing. otherwise i could only be there if its close to Travis and only till around noonish lol unless i take leave.

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Friday, July 11, 2008 8:58 PM
AZ24Ncav wrote:gonna sell any of your ls sport parts ? im interested in some haha if you happen to come across some let me know !! i need it fot my vert

My parts?
I got stock springs and half a planetary gear. lol I'm actually looking for an 03+ front bumper to mod a little.

We need to find a good central location. preferrebly with a Drag Strip. So I'm comming from east sac, Jhound is in the travis area?, where is everyone else coming from? The bay, the valley, or the hills?

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.
Saturday, July 12, 2008 6:07 PM
im in vallejo, closest track is near me is infineon race way in sonoma.. thats about 10mins drive from me. lets it started .. last weekend of july !!!

Saturday, August 02, 2008 11:57 PM
OK...... So I missed july, how bout august? What day(s) is infineon open for "fun runs" and is there a track somewhere between fairfield and davis?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search