I hate cali lack of Js - Page 2 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: I hate cali lack of Js
Monday, October 08, 2007 11:44 PM
yeah i've been on this forum since i got my car in july. ive been REALLY careful about what i say. lol. but the sh!t i get at work for my CAVALIER....nothing compares. i would like to take this oppurtunity to expres my true hate for RICERS.
im working open to close for the next 2 weeks straight though cause we bonus 13% then ill put on some parts and actually have a car slightly worth talking about compared to something like yours TurboStitch-CW. lol

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.

Monday, October 08, 2007 11:48 PM
hey, thanks man!! Keep us updated...if you would rather go to another forum (instead of getting flamed here)...try www.clubcav.com (good people there)

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Monday, October 08, 2007 11:49 PM
where at in NorCal are you at?

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 8:15 PM
Sounds like most are from up north huh? Im in southern cali...

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 11:44 PM
im in folsom. its a 20 minutes drive to auburn.
i havent been flamed here once. but thanks for the link ill check it out.

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.
Thursday, November 08, 2007 8:46 PM
Jason Radtke wrote:Sounds like most are from up north huh? Im in southern cali...

Im in LONG BEACH!!!

Elmer the wricer hunter..."Shhh be vewy vewy quiet...I'm huntin wrice"
Kill da wriiiicer...Kill da Wricerrrrr..kill daaa wriccceeerr!!!
Friday, November 09, 2007 12:12 AM
wow I just found the regional feature that sounds cool depending on when it happens.
I cant go anywhere till january 8th at least.
im in lathrop smack dab in the middle of all of you.

I just cant drive 55
Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:31 PM
Several people who use to live in California no longer do. We had several good meets years ago but it was never easy getting people together because everybody is SO spread out. Most of us who met up then are still very good friends but we sorta just do our own thing and grew out of the meet sorta stuff.

ASE Master Certified Automotive Technician

Sunday, March 16, 2008 9:51 PM
Robert Bennett wrote:wow I just found the regional feature that sounds cool depending on when it happens.
I cant go anywhere till january 8th at least.
im in lathrop smack dab in the middle of all of you.

hey, I was in Lathrop on the 8th! I met up with some people, and we caravan'd to HIN in San Mateo! It was awesome!

Monday, March 17, 2008 3:46 PM
lets get a photo meet in the frisco area yea? or anywhere ill bring the red vert .. the teal one is back to stock sadly

Monday, March 17, 2008 7:45 PM
i'd love to, but my car will be going under the knife real soon! She will be WAY better once I get done with her! No further details or pics will arise until she is complete.

Monday, March 17, 2008 9:04 PM
sell me your headlights !!! and your cf hood i need it for my project hahah

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 12:50 PM
Is there anyone around the South Bay area? Like Milpitas and San Jose. I see some random cavaliers driving around.
Most of them are stock, i see a couple which some body mods. Its pretty boring working on your car with all your homies being
JDM wh*res.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 3:20 PM
Trinh Vu wrote:Is there anyone around the South Bay area? Like Milpitas and San Jose. I see some random cavaliers driving around.
Most of them are stock, i see a couple which some body mods. Its pretty boring working on your car with all your homies being
JDM wh*res.

im in vallejo ... east bay... ill be headed out to san jose sometime next couple weeks... got anything to trade? hahah what you drivin? fill out your profile..

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:59 AM
Im in fairfield/vacaville area. Im down in San Jose everyonce in a while when my cousin is playing/coaching the Sabercats.
Im always willing to get together and do stuff just let me know.

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 11:02 AM
I drive a 98 AT 4dr metallic sky blueish CAV. right now i just hit 152K on the almost pretty much stock engine. All i have under the hood is a custom coldair intake, done and designed by me.
ummm lets see thats about it for performance. my car is dropped, it was on agx's with tein s springs. untill i needed money and sold them. now i have stock struts with a piece together coilover sleeve. weapon r coilover sleeve with some machined perches to seat tein replacement coilover sleeves. Most of all the work i do is maintainance. next project is new front bumper, z24 repaint. wire up some fogs match the fogs with the HID's i have on the headlights. but yeah its weird im alover the place right now. debating on a new car, bike, or throw it all into the cavy. yeah i dont know what else to say but just ask ill answer.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 11:04 AM
Oh yeah, so is one of you guys selling a z24 bumper? i saw one on craigslist and it said from vallejo. possibly one of you?
i hope you still have it, i just need time to take the trip and pick it up.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 7:24 PM
Not me (for the z bumper) but I have an 03+ drit kit and 95+ Drift sides for sale lol.

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Monday, May 12, 2008 8:31 PM
I've owned a Cav for twenty years and I live in the Sierras. I'll be at Western Truck School in Turlock this week.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:02 PM
I'm in So Cal...I just saw a silver Cav today in Temecula. RK hood, wings west spoiler, Baer BBK front and rear, RK/Magnaflow dual exhaust...sound familiar??? Female driver
Monday, June 02, 2008 9:22 PM
Well if any of y'all don't like the ppl goin to the meets on here, or would like more frequent meets.. Check out CobaltSS.net...
They might not be J's but everyone is real chill there, and meets are every month... I had a Cobalt, but sold it for my '03 Sport(Z24)

Thursday, June 26, 2008 4:31 PM
I have just spent the last month in Phoenix, Cavaliers are a Dime-A-Dozen out there (mainly all stock), I live in the Inland Empire and can go a couple days without seeing one here, and I do not think I have seen one with any aftermarket goodies on them.

So I must say, I like the idea of lack of J's in CALI
Thursday, June 26, 2008 7:37 PM
Where i IE do you live? Im in riverside...

Thursday, June 26, 2008 7:40 PM
Norco
Friday, June 27, 2008 3:24 PM
Hahaha all my friends support me actually,
to them im the only cavy in nor cal,
dumps and slumping,
waiting for my freaking tax bonus,
and ill hopefully have airride,
rota group a bronze, polished lip.
z24 front end,
3000k hid fogs,
6000k hid headlights,
repainted gunmetal.
then after rebuild my engine.

those are my plans.
a flashy stock look.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search