My gain is your gain... - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My gain is your gain...
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:07 AM
I just purchased a 2005 CTS and will no longer be upgrading the head on my Sunfire. So, this means that I need to get rid of all the parts I purchased for the head. This includes the following:
-LZM Stage 2 cams = $500
-1mm oversized stainless steel valves = $150
-bronze valve guides = $70
-new stock lifters = $190
-ARP head studs = $150
-valve locks = $30
-valve stem seals = $50

I would like to sell this as a package but will entertain individual sales. Package price would be $1100 obo. The total price i paid for the items was $1450, so a savings of $350. As soon as I get the Sunfire smogged it will be for sale as well.

Re: My gain is your gain...
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 11:14 AM
As a side note I have a 2.4L engine with engine stand that I need to get rid of asap. I am moving and will no longer have a garage. The engine developed a rod nock. Asking price for the engine and stand is $150.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:57 PM
Interested in the Head studs.. But Karo Sells them for that price........

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 1:02 PM
Prices are negotiable but you need to add tax and s/h to Karo's prices. PM me your offer on the studs please Short Hand.
Thursday, May 15, 2008 12:06 PM
I need to get rid off this stuff asap. I can't believe no one is rebuilding their top end? New price for engine and stand is $100. Come pick it up, please.
Friday, May 23, 2008 7:39 PM
jpo96sungt wrote:Prices are negotiable but you need to add tax and s/h to Karo's prices.

karo does free shipping on EVERYTHING and if you dont live in california, you dont have to pay tax.

this stuff IS for a 2.4, correct? whats the specifics on the lifters? never been used? what brand?

Riddle me this... riddle me that...
Friday, May 23, 2008 8:20 PM
z yaaaa (the riddler) wrote:
jpo96sungt wrote:Prices are negotiable but you need to add tax and s/h to Karo's prices.

karo does free shipping on EVERYTHING and if you dont live in california, you dont have to pay tax.

this stuff IS for a 2.4, correct? whats the specifics on the lifters? never been used? what brand?

Yes, the stuff is for the 2.4L. Sorry I forgot to mention that. The lifters, as well as everything else, are brand new and the stock size. They are manufactured by Melling and I paid over $220 brand new for them.

Again, prices are negotiable.
Saturday, July 26, 2008 7:22 AM
I would like all of it for a package deal, what price and where are you? What are the spec's on the cams.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search