Bay Area Meet?? - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bay Area Meet??
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 11:22 PM
So people..... $2.09 at chevron.... I think I was in middle school last time that happened, and people complained back then that it was over $2 a gallon!!!!!

What I'm really trying to say is since we can drive a good distance for $30 maybe all you Nor Cal cats wanna meet up at infinion, or some place with a good burger joint and nearby photo op.

It would be nice to see some other cav's and talk to people who don't think the eco is a toyota motor.

Chime in. please

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.

Re: Bay Area Meet??
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 10:27 PM
I would be down, depending on whats wrong with my car right now, some bad news are being made lol. And also as long as it is before Jan 10 since I ship out to Iraq not long after that. But be warned my car looks like ass and doesnt even have air ride in anymore so looks even worse

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 10:29 PM
im in count me IN!! ...

i have many GOOD cameras at hand.

theres a new sonic in vallejo.... eat there then cruise right of the golden gate bridge to the view point ... over looking the golden gate and the bay !!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3170400/3

Thursday, November 20, 2008 6:41 PM
K check this out... I've NEVER been to sonics!!! So I like this idea, So before Jan 10th, I prefer later than sooner. Before after x-mas/new year? Never fear J-hound, we've all seen a stock cav at one point. lol

I'm counting 3 so far..... more please?

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.
Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:00 PM
well im quite aways from u guys but if set it up for a weekend i am down. keep me posted

"It's Only A Cavalier"
Thursday, November 20, 2008 8:52 PM
Im not stock jsut beat to @!#$, used to be a nice car untill I joined the military and now I have no where to do the body work that needs to be done, even though I went to school for autobody befor joining the military.

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Friday, November 21, 2008 9:33 PM
Idk what to do for a weekend, but any ideas are welcome.

Let's get some more people in on this! All of Nor Cal, we need a meet. I want it to look like a [J-body] car show in a parking lot! whether it's 2 hours or 2 days!

Friday, November 21, 2008 9:37 PM
im already in as im sure jhound..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3170400/3

Saturday, November 22, 2008 7:19 PM
Alright cool, would after x-mas be okay for you 2? It would be nice to have my interior back in for a shoot.

Monday, December 01, 2008 10:57 PM
so before this dies out ... lets get a list on whos interested still

Thursday, December 11, 2008 12:20 AM
i dont know if you guys are still going to be game for this gtg but im shipping my car from alaska to seattle and then driving it down to san mateo area. were i am currently. if it gets to seattle in time im down just a 03 blk 4dr with tenzos.

Sunday, December 14, 2008 12:06 PM
cool, but looks like this is just as dead as the other 1millions time we tried to get a get together owell ..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search