Cavis in Las Vegas???? - Page 22 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Cavis in Las Vegas????
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 7:49 AM
LOL @ spy. Hahaha anywho, te refer to the honda scene, I love hondas. Don't get me wrong. You can make them stupid fast, clean and best of all JDM. Its just not for me. I feel as I belong in a Z24.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 4:27 PM
hey guys i meeting with neons if any one wants to go so i am not the only j-body here is where they are meeting

700PM WEDNESDAYS
IN-N-OUT
4888 DEAN MARTIN DR.
LAS VEGAS, NV 89103
BLUE DIAMOND AND DEAN MARTIN

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 7:30 AM
Hey fellas...it's been a while since I've been on these boards, but I am still getting the email responses, so I was really suprised that this thread isn't dead! Anyways, the main reason for me coming back into this thread. I'M COMING BACK TO VEGAS!!!!! (assuming my orders go through). I recently had some issues with the car, but I am in the process of fixing them. Hopefully I'll have it all fixed and looking sexy by the time I get back there. Anywho, I volunteered to go back there back in December (on one of the websites the AF has to be able to volunteer for assignments)...and I got selected around the 25th last month. If everything goes through alright, I'm looking to be back for good by the end of June.

Oh, and I'm not sure if I came on here and told you guys, but I am in the process of divorce, so I don't have to ask permission to go and meet up!! It just has to coincide with my off days! I'm better off divorced from her anyways.

Oh, and Brett and Spy...good to see you guys still around!

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Thursday, February 05, 2009 12:09 AM
Interesting. I'm a civilian working at the CAOCN on Nellis. What did you put in for on AMS? FTD job?

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English, thank a veteran.
Thursday, February 05, 2009 7:13 AM
Yeah, I put in on AMS durin the holidays, and was chosen for assignment in maybe about a month!!!. I guess my prior experience helped out a little bit. I'm SO ready to get away from DGS. I used to work in the POCN (right next door from you) when I was at Nellis the first time!

Thursday, February 05, 2009 9:00 AM
Yes! Turbo hits the vegas streets coming soon! Good to hear your coming back dde! Sorry about the divorce man, hope all is well. I picked up my new 02 z24 about a month ago from an org member. "FreqZ" I'm on my phone at work so I can't upload pics but I will tonight. Oh, and spy (if your reading this) wideband will be here next week, so I need some tuuning! Lol, anywho, mayhem friday, street wars saturday. If it doesn't rain ill be at both. Who's down to go? Me and my team are having a little meet up. Diverse crew, evo, honda, subaru, cavy. Hit me up!
Thursday, February 05, 2009 9:08 AM
Hey Brett, good to talk to you again brother! Can't wait to get to my old stomping grounds.....oh, and the divorce is one of the best things that's ever happened to me.

Thursday, February 05, 2009 12:35 PM
Well that's good to hear turbo, hopefully by the time your home ill be supercharged =)
Thursday, February 05, 2009 9:55 PM
i would love to go to mayhem at the track on friday i am working 2-10 thow and i live out in henderson and by the time get there i well have to turn around and go home.

Friday, February 06, 2009 8:05 AM
Brett Basham wrote:Well that's good to hear turbo, hopefully by the time your home ill be supercharged =)

sweet!!! I really can't wait to get back! eventually I'm planning on being supercharged too. Was planning on it last year, but got ino some financial issues, so I never bought it.

Friday, February 06, 2009 3:50 PM
Well I'm still working and am still around. If anybody needs help I'm available. My project is moving on a lot slower due to the economy screwing w/ my money making ability.

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Friday, February 06, 2009 6:48 PM
i do need some help spy. TUNE! hahaha, wideband will be here next week!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 3:57 PM
once again if any one is interested meeting up

700PM WEDNESDAYS
IN-N-OUT
4888 DEAN MARTIN DR.
LAS VEGAS, NV 89103

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 12:16 PM
Hey nicholas yu gonna be out there tonight? Ill rol but I don't wanna be the only cav, lol.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 3:18 PM
o yeah i well be there

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 3:22 PM
bring your group if you want to here the website

http://lvneonz.3.forumer.com/

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 3:25 PM
For sure dude. I'm gonna see if my buddy mike wants to come. He's got a cav and a civic. And also a couple other dudes. But ill be there for sure. Look out for the red z24 on black wheels =)
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 4:37 PM
see you there

Thursday, February 12, 2009 1:00 AM
So I went out there to the meet, got there at 715 and I left at 745 cause no one had showed =(
Thursday, February 12, 2009 4:29 PM
dude did you go to the one on blue diamond cross from the sliverton hotel i was there from 6:45 to 9:00 there was me and two other neons (not many shown up

Friday, February 13, 2009 12:12 AM
No, I was at dean martin and trop, I thought that's what you had posted.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 8:42 PM
hey every one once again

700PM WEDNESDAYS
IN-N-OUT
4888 DEAN MARTIN DR.
LAS VEGAS, NV 89103

Thursday, February 19, 2009 7:17 PM
if anybody is interested. I'll tweak your tranny settings and remove any governor on the motor for the price of 2 credits on hptuners and $15

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Monday, March 02, 2009 9:09 AM
if anybody is interested a group of us is planing on going out to mignight mayhem if anyone wants to go

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 8:12 AM
Ill be there. Hey nicholas, are those neon meets still going on?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search