FS: Eco go fast, suspension, braking goodies: 03 LS 4sale too - Page 3 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FS: Eco go fast, suspension, braking goodies: 03 LS 4sale too
Monday, September 08, 2008 1:52 PM
I haven't been able to put a value on it as they are no longer made and very rare. AFAIK it will only work on the Addco rear. It is missing one heim joint and I believe it is left hand thread. Should be able to source one easily. I guess make an offer via email. Log in, go to my profile, and click send email. NO PM's please.

Chad

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 10:19 PM
I keep trying to email you but get no reply. I am just wondering if you still have the 2.2 headers and how much you are asking for them. Thanks

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 10:22 PM
I'm sorry I haven't received any emails. The header is sold.

Friday, September 12, 2008 4:23 PM
FstCavZ24 wrote:I'm sorry I haven't received any emails. The header is sold.

thanks for the header chad. great guy to do business with.

---I am parting out!!!!---
12.5@116 2.0 60ft
Sunday, September 14, 2008 6:56 PM
John H [CavalierKid wrote:]
FstCavZ24 wrote:I'm sorry I haven't received any emails. The header is sold.

thanks for the header chad. great guy to do business with.

Thanks man. I got a little too busy last week, do you still need an air intake?

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 12:05 PM
Was wondering what you still had for sale, and how i would make a payment?? Paypal?
Wednesday, October 01, 2008 12:19 PM
HRC5 turbo kit w/ extra goodies, 1 GM STB, 1 Gravana Front STB, 03+ Cavalier 3 gauge pillar pod, 4pt Autopower Roll bar (shipping is as much as the bar, it goes truck freight, NX 10lb bottle, Recaro seats sliders and brackets.

That's all I can think of for right now. After I clean out the shop this weekend I'll likely start a new posts with pictures and pricing for everything.

I like MO's best, checks second, and if you cover the fees paypal is fine.

Chad

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 12:25 PM
This guy is for real everyone...I have spent a ton of money with him, and the prices were great, and the service was amazing. He is on top of shipping and packing and ALWAYS willing to help however he can...

DIBS on the seats J/k Chad....hope u get it all sold....good luck man

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, October 01, 2008 1:08 PM

Friday, October 03, 2008 1:54 PM
when you said the header is sold, your talking about the turbo header for the 20g....also was wondering if that is the regular 20g or the super 20g. Also you said the kit comes with misc parts? does that include a wideband O2 sensor? The kit come with gaskets or would new ones be needed? Did you just tune your car with the fuel porter, or did you use hptuners or a piggy back system. The most information I can get would help a ton. You selling all your exhaust with it also, everything past the 3" dp? does this have all the charge pipes? what color our they? what size is the inner cooler? What size our the charge pipes 2.25 2.5 3? I'm interested in what your selling i just want to know everything that i'm getting. Thanks Markeven
Friday, October 03, 2008 3:15 PM
mark swenson wrote:when you said the header is sold, your talking about the turbo header for the 20g....also was wondering if that is the regular 20g or the super 20g. Also you said the kit comes with misc parts? does that include a wideband O2 sensor? The kit come with gaskets or would new ones be needed? Did you just tune your car with the fuel porter, or did you use hptuners or a piggy back system. The most information I can get would help a ton. You selling all your exhaust with it also, everything past the 3" dp? does this have all the charge pipes? what color our they? what size is the inner cooler? What size our the charge pipes 2.25 2.5 3? I'm interested in what your selling i just want to know everything that i'm getting. Thanks Markeven

The turbo kit is complete with manifold. The head that sold was my Pacesetter header I had laying around in case I ever needed to smog the car.

HAHN calls it a Super 20G. Wideband will be used on my current car and is not included. An AEM boost gauge/ elec boost (tru boost)controller can be included for an additional amount. The visible charge pipes are black, the ones underneath the car are blood red (not visible from the engine bay). I will include everything I have, gaskets may or may not be reusable. I know I have a few extra's laying, but consider these bonus items if they show up with the kit.

All my tuning is through the PF, HPT can be used on top of that.

Specs should be on HAHN's site for the I/C and Charge pipes. I'll try to answer that one I can double check. The HAHN I/C doesn't look that big but it's somewhere around 6" thick which is pretty huge.

The "cat back" exhaust is available separately.

If I missed a question just ask.

Friday, October 03, 2008 3:16 PM
The head* that sold was my Pacesetter header I had laying around in case I ever needed to smog the car. Should read the header*.

Friday, October 03, 2008 4:41 PM
Was wondering how much for the elec boost controller...and if you had any extra turbo lag compared the the 16g, was it noticeable, I'm looking around right now for some money. Looks like i'm short, if you still have at the beginning of Nov I will buy it. Thanks for all the extra details...
Friday, October 03, 2008 4:48 PM
mark swenson wrote:Was wondering how much for the elec boost controller...and if you had any extra turbo lag compared the the 16g, was it noticeable, I'm looking around right now for some money. Looks like i'm short, if you still have at the beginning of Nov I will buy it. Thanks for all the extra details...
$250 shipped in the US for the Tru Boost. Comes w black face and black bezel. There's a little bit of lag downlow between the two, but the top end power on the 20G is glorious. Well worth the tradeoff. Bump up the rev limiter to 7K rpms and enjoy a little more with the 20G.

Friday, October 03, 2008 4:50 PM
If you buy the turbo and tru boost at the same time I'd readjust for a package deal. The tru boost by itself though would be $250. This is the 2nd gen Tru boost that shows a - sign when in vacuum. Earlier releases did not have this and it made it harder to read during transitions.

Monday, October 13, 2008 4:44 PM
FstCavZ24 wrote:

It comes w the port fueler, bigger 20 G turbo, sheet metal intake manifold, custom 3" DP w venturi torque builder, greddy type rs BOV, inline fuel pump, misc parts. Really you should be able to bolt on and go. I have the drill bit and tap for sale separately to tap the oil pan. You really shouldn't need to spend much more than a few bucks for some misc parts. I will try and sell it as complete as can be including vac lines, but w that many things I can't guarantee you won't have to spend a few bucks at the hardware store.

It's their stage 5 kit plus some extra goodies HAHN did for their personal car. This kit came off their Sunfire that did 11.4@125 w a mild built motor. I had the turbo rebuilt less than 15k miles ago as preventative maintenance before they sent me the kit.

Does anyone care to make an offer? I'm not saying I'll accept it, but if it's reasonable enough you might get my wheels turning.

Monday, October 13, 2008 5:00 PM
$11.97 shipped to 85243....DEAL!!! I'll be waiting.

HaHa whats up Chad? I hope someone buys this off you man. It's too good to go to waste by just sitting there.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 8:27 AM
The Vette needs more parts. Turbo kit needs to go.

Sunday, October 19, 2008 12:06 PM
I'm tellin you man, part out the port fueler. I know you want to sell it as a whole, but consider it - PM me if you change your mind

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Sunday, October 19, 2008 12:10 PM
PM me an offer for the PF and what parts you want included. Please only PM me an offer if you have cash in hand to pay for it now.

Sunday, October 19, 2008 12:24 PM
how much for the seats rails ?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3170400/3

Sunday, October 19, 2008 12:26 PM
Can you be a little more specific? Are you looking for the seats, recaro sliders, the seat brackets to bolt everything to, or a combination?

Sunday, November 02, 2008 8:47 AM
Is the GM STB still for sale? And is that the one that bolts to the firewall at one point or two points?

99 Base model coupe with custom scratches, dings and dents.
Complete bodywork & paint in progress...

Sunday, November 02, 2008 7:49 PM
1 point and is still available. Make an offer shipped if you want it.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 12:27 AM
is the turbo kit with everything still available?

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 9:02 AM
Yes.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search