NOR CAL MEETS lol - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NOR CAL MEETS lol
Wednesday, February 04, 2009 10:16 PM
SO for like the millionth time.. anyone interested?

Re: NOR CAL MEETS lol
Wednesday, February 04, 2009 10:18 PM
no... hahaha drive down to the so-cal one... now that we finally got one going...
after years and years of me holding my breathe... i only have to hold it a couple more weeks... hahaha...

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 10:20 PM
keep holding it ... most of the time at the drop of a dime the meets are.. well also dropped . but hope it goes well though

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:22 AM
I'll hold my breath, If i can have a 40lbs oxygen bottle at my disposal.

Really though, I'm down, regardless of my embarassing interior. It's so lonely as a Nor Cal Cav owner. lol. Maybe if all cars are welcome we can get at least a few cavy's.

Did'nt you guys have a meet by the mothball fleet a few months back?

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:19 AM
maybe one of these days we can get a cali meet going and we can meet somewhere in the middle you kno

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 5:03 PM
Never
Monday, March 02, 2009 12:29 AM
steven gomez wrote:maybe one of these days we can get a cali meet going and we can meet somewhere in the middle you kno

I'm looking forward to the smell of fertilizer and cow sh!t then.

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.
Monday, March 02, 2009 12:33 AM
Are those blacked out Buick rims?

Monday, March 02, 2009 12:46 AM
i dont know but we should get a meet going !@!!!!!! for summer

Monday, March 02, 2009 6:31 PM
im down, but wont show up with a cavalier if thats okay.

Monday, March 02, 2009 6:42 PM
probably i got them for free so i didnt care and they were better than steelies...

Monday, March 02, 2009 6:45 PM
that sedan looks hot .. !! celican rims ?

Monday, March 02, 2009 6:47 PM
thats what i thought at first but no they 15's and the patern is way diff.....they look like fake rotas

Monday, March 02, 2009 11:21 PM
titus03 wrote:im down, but wont show up with a cavalier if thats okay.

No it's not ok. j/k

steven gomez wrote:probably i got them for free so i didnt care and they were better than steelies...

I like 'em. Your sedan is granted my approval. (And I'm not big on sedans)

AZ24Ncav wrote:i dont know but we should get a meet going !@!!!!!! for summer

I think the problem is we're all so spread out. Nobody wants to drive for 2-3 hours to hang out with 2-3 strangers. We need to organize something eventfull, like meeting at (e.g.) the statefair. Maybe start a list and vote.

Monday, March 02, 2009 11:58 PM
im down for whatever i need to get out of so cal for a while you kno.....maybe we can all go to vegas lol hook up with cavis there......ITS JUST A SUGGESTION

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 12:13 AM
Are we still trying to come up w some ideas or are we doin it at pismo beach???

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 12:40 AM
we got a long way to go. come up with ideas the concept is to get the jbodies together the Vegas one seemed pretty cool. but i never been to pismo beach. lets see what we come up with. see what the majority wants.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 1:49 AM
sounds goos to me

Friday, March 06, 2009 10:04 PM
So can I make this my brainstorming thread?

My vote is for Monterey, it's about the same distance from LA as Pismo is from Sacto, so it's nor cal biased.
Any takers?

Thursday, April 09, 2009 11:22 AM
Dang, meets really don't happen up north anymore? I remember about 5 years back the J scene was pretty good in the Sac area.

www.team-koketsu.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search