Any J's in torrence cali or near there? - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any J's in torrence cali or near there?
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:44 PM
I will be in Torrence california for an internship with Toyota over the summer and i will be driving my car from kansas city, almost 1500 miles. Well i wont know anybody out there and i figured maybe a couple of you guys could show me around or we could meet up. I would definitely be down to hang out with any j-members and i would be willing to put my mechanical skills to work since i wont have tools or a shop i can use. Anybody around?

Re: Any J's in torrence cali or near there?
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:59 PM
Hey!
wow that's a looooonggg drive. well i'm a lot closer than Kansas city. I live in the San Fernando Valley. which is a north of LA. Not that far.
I love being a sort of tourist guide of LA lol, but I don't know much about car spots or anything. just LA and the Valley pretty much.

AKA SKRILLA 818
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:02 PM
sweet man maybe we can meet up in LA or something like that. I use to live there when i was 10 but am now 20 and dont remember anything, except that i liked it out there.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 11:21 PM
thats cool. maybe you once they figure out the socal meet, you can join in on that, check it out its in the "jbodymeets" section.]

(btw, I'm not a man lol)

AKA SKRILLA 818
Thursday, April 02, 2009 10:33 PM
my bad i didnt realize it! You do have to understand though, usually many people posting are male therefore my reasoning being that you were such.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search