SoCAL meet! - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
SoCAL meet!
Thursday, April 02, 2009 11:33 PM
We need a spring break SoCal meet anyone got anywhere or time we should set for it?

cmnt are welcome ^.^

Re: SoCAL meet!
Friday, April 03, 2009 7:21 AM
we we have to find out all the cars that will actually come and where they are all from then find a center meet up spot that wont be to bad. also the less we do like every other week or once a month the more chances people (that live far away) will show up. i live in ventrua but go to LA and all the areas alot. even for so if its a car meet. so lets get this rolling.

"It's Only A Cavalier"
Friday, April 03, 2009 11:33 AM
We had one last month and were trying to get one on the 18th this month but interest died...

Friday, April 03, 2009 1:45 PM
yeah. i have been stationed here for 4 and a half years. i meet up with a club of cobalts, g6s, and other GMs. i want to make a regular meet so even if a few dont show they can another time.

"It's Only A Cavalier"
Friday, April 03, 2009 2:04 PM
well the guys from cobaltt ss have at least one meet a month...i say we all get together and go to one of their meets

Friday, April 03, 2009 9:58 PM
i am down!

Saturday, April 04, 2009 1:26 AM
i am down to. name when and where and ill be there. just got back from a GM meet. its a good meet. cobalts, ions, firebirds, etc. i know the whole "jbody" scene is faded but if we still enjoy our cars why not meet up and enjpy together

"It's Only A Cavalier"
Saturday, April 04, 2009 4:07 PM
aww i didn't know till yesterday that I had today off. I never get sat off, we coulda met today

AKA SKRILLA 818
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 6:31 AM
There's a CSS meet on the 18th..

Here's the link: http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?t=162558

I'm going and I'll be getting a tune and hopefully a run (or two) on the dyno..

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 6:22 PM
Do you really have an electric supercharger? I want to see this.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:11 AM
(Tom) S/C Fire wrote:Do you really have an electric supercharger? I want to see this.

It's nothin special.. I'm tryin ta find a bigger motor for it... Prolly A/C in stead of D/C..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search