nor cal - so cal meet.. at pismo beach for summer!! - Page 2 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: nor cal - so cal meet.. at pismo beach for summer!!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 11:25 PM
Still living. Waiting for an official date and location.

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.

Sunday, March 15, 2009 1:36 PM
this seems pretty cool. is that the closest to so cal we can make it? lol.

if the date can be set, seems like i would want to go. I just always feel weird going to these meets cuz my car is bone stock.

AKA SKRILLA 818
Sunday, March 15, 2009 2:07 PM
date june 27.. .. its saturday

its a 3 hours drive for most people ... from nor cal and so cal. if i leave about 5-6am ill get there about 9-10 depending on traffic.. so ill give it a base time of 10-11am.. until when ever.. ill think of somethings to do while there.. i mostly want to just take pics and check out some js..

also if you happen to have some parts you'd like to trade or sell of.. mabe we can get a small swap meet going also haha. ill most likely bring what id like to trade or sell off also.. small things really

Monday, March 16, 2009 9:02 PM
Sweet. Birth-day weekend! Um.... Where though? The beach itself? Anywhere near there that can scout a spot?

Listen F***ers. FASTERTHANAHONDA is a joke because I WORK FOR HONDA. I'll talk @!#$ about Fords to, that doesn't mean I can beat a 12 second mustang.
Monday, March 16, 2009 9:40 PM
wow... i just now checked to see how far away/ how long it would take me...
anywhere from 5-7 hours.... and a full tank of gas each way, plus drive
around/fool around gas there and food.... this is making me think about how
much i really wanna go or not... maybe an updated list and some solidified
plans for what will be happening there???

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 11:54 PM
brian warren wrote:wow... i just now checked to see how far away/ how long it would take me...
anywhere from 5-7 hours.... and a full tank of gas each way, plus drive
around/fool around gas there and food.... this is making me think about how
much i really wanna go or not... maybe an updated list and some solidified
plans for what will be happening there???

google said 5 1/2 for me so I feel your pain. I want an address to mapquest. That's why in some other threads I suggesested Infinion Raceway for the Nor Cal guys. A designated place. I think whereever it is there should be another activity. Common ground to spark conversation. We can always take a drive to a photo op area like the beach, etc. I'm not renting a hotel to spend 2 hours talking about Js. I'd like to see an all-day event.

O and my last post, I just noticed anywhere should be anyone.

Thursday, March 19, 2009 12:03 AM
FasterthanaHonda wrote: I'd like to see an all-day event...

thats what i was thinkin^ i dont wanna wake up early as hell drive for 3 hours and only spend a couple hours out there... i think ima be gettin a hotel too

Thursday, March 19, 2009 11:25 PM
On AZ24Ncav's behalf, and I agree with him. It would be nice to see a 2 day meet. Saturday and Sunday.

On MY behalf, this would justify a hotel, justify the additional expense of a case of beer, and allow ample time for a few cruises (before the cases disappear lol), also this allows more flexibility for anyone not staying the night.

I really want a specific location, and I'll probably repeat myself in every post untill I get one. lol Let's make this happen.

Thursday, March 19, 2009 11:46 PM
brainstorm idea... i think i'm the farthest south... so whoever the farthest north
is post where u r and then we find out the exact middle between us(farthest
north and south) and we find something to do at that location.... once again
just an idea...

as far as the sunday thing goes, i'm a leader at my church and would have to
make sure it is ok i won't be needed that sunday... and definitely split the cost
of a room w/ somebody... i'm not the richest poor white guy... hahaha!!!!

ok guys bounce some ideas off me and the rest of us... i certainly love the
mention of meet as it has been so long since some strong cali love...

Friday, March 20, 2009 7:15 PM
^ I already looked into it. I live in the Sacramento area and Pismo seems to be a fair middle ground. Closest city further north in the middle is Monterey. But that is more Nor Cal biased. Onced I realized that I gave in and subscribed to this thread. I'd like to see the list updated;

ADD YOUR NAME, YOUR CERTAINTY (Yes, Awaiting Details, Maybe, etc. W/e) IF YOU WANT, YOUR LOCATION AND ANY OTHER INFO YOU THINK IS IMPORTANT TO THE ORGANIZATION PROCESS. I think this will help.

1. azncav red z24 vert.
2. Toyota 24s red z24
3.Stevens White 2.2 sedan
4. Nery- (Rogue 1)Blue ECO
5. jhound- black z24
6. Brett Basham
7. Mike [FASTERTHANAHONDA]---YES---Sacto---I'll bring a case of Heinekin

Saturday, March 21, 2009 4:54 PM
1. azncav red z24 vet.
2. Toyota 24s red z24
4. Nerdy- (Rogue 1)Blue ECO
5. hound- black z24
6. Brett Bash am
7. Mike [FASTERTHANAHONDA]---YES---Sac to---I'll bring a case of Heineken
8. Brian Warren (cocky cavalier) ----most likely---diego---

Sunday, March 22, 2009 9:30 PM
brian warren wrote:
4. Nerdy- (Rogue 1)Blue ECO

haha i just noticed this now^^^^
funny s**t dude

Friday, March 27, 2009 1:39 PM
Pismo is a small town so there is no real place to "scout". You enter the town, and there are two real parking lots. The safest thing would be to meet in the parking lot nearest the pier (it's RIGHT in front of the pier, no mistaking it).

Even thought I don't have any Cavaliers anymore, I might be willing to come if I can get any takers for my brand-new-never-been-used RK Sport Type-J bodykit and slightly used carbon fiber hood. I'm always in Pismo, anyways, so it's no big deal for me.

Any takers??

---

Friday, March 27, 2009 10:17 PM
Thanks for your input Agustin, I personally am totally unfamiliar with that area. So you mean This parking lot?
This seems like a great location to me. Would we all agree to make this official?

You should come regardless of someone buying your parts, I wanna see that 'maro.

Monday, March 30, 2009 9:50 AM
Yes that is the parking lot.

I'm willing to sell the bodykit for $300 and the hood for $100 if anyone wants them. Body kit is front, rear and side skirts. That bodykit was 1200 plus 400 for the hood brand new, and they don't make them anymore.

I also made a mistake. It is NOT the type-J. It's the Import Fighter. Here are pics of what it looks like...

Pictures

BTW, I might come out one way or the other. But if I don't, the place to hang out is Hot Shots pool hall. It's walking distance from the main parking lot. HUGE pool hall, juke box, video games, air hockey and for those of us drinking age, muchas beers on tap. They also have outstanding food. And it's all fairly inexpensive.

---

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:01 PM
well guys ill be in torrence for the summer on an internship with toyota. This sounds awesome. Im from kansas in the midwest so this will be a good change for me. I would definitely be down for the meet but im thinking of a two day thing so that i can get a hotel and not drive six hours in one day. How about go karts for the group or something like that? Im pumped for this so it better not die, the last three years of my membership i have only been able to make it out to one official meet. Its time i step out of the shadows.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:01 PM
I still wish I could go....
but getting the time off would be hard, plus I'd need to find a friend to take, since I'm a female, its not smart for me to go alone, especially if its a two day thing....Maybe when it get closer to the time I'll make up my mind

AKA SKRILLA 818
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:04 PM
If im driving the 24 hours to make it to torrence then i see you making it out there!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:32 PM
Liz wrote:I still wish I could go....
but getting the time off would be hard, plus I'd need to find a friend to take, since I'm a female, its not smart for me to go alone, especially if its a two day thing....Maybe when it get closer to the time I'll make up my mind

i say u go! it'll be fun
plus nothings gonna happen u have all of us to protect u

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:37 PM
lol thanks, but I think what I mean is that I need protection from YOU guys lol. No offense, but its just basic precaution.
(the things women have to think about...sheesh)

AKA SKRILLA 818
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:54 PM
lol we're all family u dont need to be afraid lol

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:58 PM
lol yea I wish I could think that way again.

but I've had one of my best guy friends I've known for 4-5 years, fk up on me....Now I can't trust guys.
which sucks cuz i have like 80% guy friends and I pretty much stop talkin to them all...

AKA SKRILLA 818
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:10 PM
That f***er!
Well we still got 3 months, hopefully you decide to come

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:29 PM
yea, well he's still on the loose, I think they dropped by case. Plus he's in the car scene, so I had to stop going to meets and stuff in fear of running into him. I shiit scared of running into him... good thing he has a honda, so I know i won't run into him at any jbody meets.

anywho, I hope I can figure out a way to go. I looks like it'll be a blast.

AKA SKRILLA 818
Wednesday, April 01, 2009 12:09 AM
pismo beach has ATVs to rent . really fun to ride them on the beach sand dunes. they also have dirt bikes sand rails and other off road trucks to rent. also good food to chow down on.

i have made an updated list.. i added some peoples names as a mabe.. hope they dont mind . if you can also ad your location that would be better. mabe we can set up two caravans , one from sac to pismo and one so cal to pismo. also to note pismo is about as central as we can get. for the people coming from sac and furtherup the drive is just about as long as people coming from san diego to pismo.

pismo is a small VERY small tourist town. mainly beach homes and Rv camp grounds. rite of the coat line hwy.

1. azncav red z24 vert. vallejo ca.
2. Toyota 24s red z24
4. Nery- (Rogue 1)Blue ECO
5. jhound- black z24 fairfield ca. travis afb to be exact.
6. Brett Basham
7. Mike [FASTERTHANAHONDA]---YES---Sacto---I'll bring a case of Heinekin
8.Liz so cal? a mabe?
9.Luis Marroquin . guest to so cal haha\
10.Brian Warren (cocky cavalier) ----most likely---diego---

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search