Cavis in Las Vegas???? - Page 18 - South Pacific Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Cavis in Las Vegas????
Tuesday, January 09, 2007 5:22 PM
hello im tom and i need some help in finding angel or halo head lights and also some nice aftermarket tail lights. im slowly starting to get my project going . you might of seen my junk ass ride rolling around in vegas with yellow fenders ...... but any ways if you guys can help me out i would be appreciated.
please email me at intensecustomz@aol.com

Thursday, January 11, 2007 7:50 AM
whats going on tom! welcome to the vegas thread. i cant say that i have seen ya rooling around town. what side of town are you on? well anyways theres lots of performance and accessory styling shops in town. you go to regulate auto performance, mp motorsports, sin city performance, redline motorsports. theres a bunch man.
Thursday, January 11, 2007 3:58 PM
whats up Brett i live in north town Cheyenne and civic center .. i have a blue 4door cav with bright a** yellow fenders. i know mike and little mike at sin city but their to damn expensive. but any ways ill back on to chat with you later nice meeting you brett.
Saturday, January 13, 2007 2:09 PM
If you honestly want to find good parts and don't want the hassle of goofs. Order online.

Trevtec Motorsports on Western across the street from Cheetahs, gets internet pricing for parts, depending on what you're looking for.
All the motorwork, and help that I've ever needed was at Trevtec. Just talk to Trevor one man shop, won't @!#$ around, tells it how it is, and hey key part of why I'm running 12.4's at LVMS.

http://www.trevtec.com/home.html

Trevtec
2121 Western Ave. Ste. 1-A
lv, nv 89102
838-9199

any questions lemme know.
AIM: MONKthe1

-Trailblazer SS - not so custom 6.0L - custom intake - custom tune
- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Saturday, January 13, 2007 2:11 PM
Brett Basham wrote:OH YEA!!! i already have an intake on it, a b&m short shifter, and my teins. this payday im gonna be buying the tsudo header for it and doing a 2 1/2 in. exhaust with a high flow cat. the intake is from my old z24. all i had to do is cut off the power steering bracket and it fit just fine. the short shifter is also from my z24. i guess all getrags can use the same short shifter. but when it comes time to some heavy mods im gonna be following somewhat in da flyin skwirls footsteps. he has given me inspiration to build an all motor ecotec!

Well, if you're planning on using HPTuners, or wanting some rev limiters and speed limiters removed, I can do it for the price of an HPTUNER credit plus $30

- (1) 2.4L on an engine stand (1) blown trans (2) good quad trans (1) eco trans = party

Saturday, January 13, 2007 2:32 PM
tom mojado wrote:i have a blue 4door cav with bright a** yellow fenders.

I know how that goes, I rode around vegas looking like this for well over a year.

Click on my sig to check out my CarDomain site. Enjoy!
Sunday, January 14, 2007 4:20 PM
is there any j body clubs in town yet...
Monday, January 15, 2007 11:13 AM
bwahahhaha a j-body club. there isn't a FWD GM club. There used to be a group of 3 or 4 GTP's that used to have a "club".

Nope nada.

I just go to forcedinductionlv.com meets every so often.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 2:23 PM
yea no jbody clubs in town. i thought of starting one...i was gonna call it after my profile name.."LVJBODY" i was gonna get some mutual support from the camaro and firebird club "LVFBODY" but i decided screw it cause i couldnt get any feedback anyways
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:16 PM
I also tried to start Simply J - Las Vegas....even came up with a logo, but like everyone else, got no feedback.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 7:13 AM
i remember when you were gonna try and start that turbo! i was all in. but yea couldnt get any feedback or anything. i'm still a member of the simpy j website

Thursday, January 18, 2007 5:38 PM
well hell start up a new club , im down , start off as a independent car club build the club up two about 10 to 15 cars roll around for a year then take it to the snccc. southern Nevada car club committee and go from there
Friday, January 26, 2007 8:21 AM
well guys midnight mayhem is just around the corner. FEB. 9TH to be exact. im gonna be out there. anybody down to roll?
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 4:02 PM
Brett Basham wrote:well guys midnight mayhem is just around the corner. FEB. 9TH to be exact. im gonna be out there. anybody down to roll?

There is an 80% chance Ill show up. If my intake manifold is fabricated in time, I'll be there to hopefully squeeze out an 11.9, or at least better my personal best time a few tenths lower.

Does anybody know if they'll have a test n tune before midnight mayhem?

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 7:17 AM
well according to the website there is going to be a psca pro street test and tune that night from 1pm to 6pm
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 11:47 AM
ooooooooooh.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:24 PM
Hey fellas...it looks like we are gonna be having a GM small car meet in Vegas some time later this year!! There is a post about it (I don't know if any of y'all have been keeping up with it). So it looks like I may be coming back to Vegas yet again!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!! Later!

Saturday, February 24, 2007 8:16 PM
Hey everyone hows it goin . I sold my cavi awhile back and i have headers that i never had the chance to install and i also have STOCK CORNER LIGHTS BRAND BRAND NEW .The headers are brand new OBX RACING HEADERS and they have only been takin out of the box to look at .They are for a 2001 2.2 l cavi im not sure if they can fit on any other yr/model . I paid 275.00 with shipping and im only asking 200.00 AND IM SELLING THE CORNER LIGHTS FOR 50 BUCKS .Any questions feel free to call me up 393-5624 .Thanks .Locals preferred i dont really want to ship anywhere.

Thursday, March 01, 2007 4:20 PM
hey guys i was wondering if any one can tell me why my odometer and my thermostat quit working...
i just found today my rpm gauge is acting up too. could it be the computer or something with in the gauges them selves.
Thursday, March 01, 2007 5:03 PM
OBX HEADERS for the 2.2 are like $190 shipped on ebay.

Friday, March 02, 2007 10:06 AM
spyhunter is absolutely right. although i dont think any of us on this thread have the base 2.2 ohv.we all have ecos or ld9's. and tom that is gonna be your actual cluster that is bad. we get em all day here at work with the same symptoms as you described and thats what needs replacing. (i work at desert buick gmc pontiac)

Sunday, March 25, 2007 1:19 AM
Anybody in Vegas looking to get their LD9 or Eco motor tuned?

For the price of an HPTuner credit plus time I can tweak your setups on Doug's Dyno.

Monday, March 26, 2007 7:15 AM
actually getting ready to either trade my car in or sell it. i'm getting AWD power...03 WRX FTW
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:29 PM
Brett Basham wrote:actually getting ready to either trade my car in or sell it. i'm getting AWD power...03 WRX FTW

WRX for the consistant 14's? you should hang out on www.forcedinductionlv.com then.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 7:10 AM
can't really say consistant 14's. with the right upgrades i've seen em in the 11's. but that idea was shot down when i found out my credit score was too low to get approval for financing for one. so the cav is here to stay for a while with a gm supercharger and tune from clark at dougs when he comes into town...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search